Priceless, Promo & more for trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Priceless, Promo & more for trade!

This topic contains 31 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Madukayil 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Hello Everyone! I’m wanting to do some “Last minute trading” here before school starts back. I’m gonna be in 10th grade so I’m gonna have so much more homework and projects to do therefore I won’t be able to get on Webkinz much. So, here’s my priceless, promo, and more items that I have for trade.

Clothing:
    *Full Hula (Shirt, Skirt, Hat)
    Scuba (Shirt, Pants, Mask, Shoes)
    Sailors Suit Dress (x2)
    *Pink Explorer Boots
    Wacky Jeans
    *Cotton Candy Jacket (Promo)
    Lilly Pad Dress (Promo)
    Elf Hat

Items:
    Emerald Gemster
    Topaz Gemster
    Amethyst Gemster
    Spring Melody Harp (Spring Songbird PSI)
    *Rock Around the Croc Clock (Candy Croc PSI)
    *Balance Perch (Libra Eagle PSI)
    *Fiery Fountain (Sizzling Swan PSI)
    *Zircon Sofa (Birthstone Zircon Pup PSI)
    Candy Pup Tent (Candy Pup PSI)
    Chillaxin’ Couch (Peace n’ Love Pup PSI)
    Tyrannical Rex Slide (Promo)
    Rainbow Fountain of Wow (Promo)
    Haunted Elven Pipe Organ (Promo)

Here is what I am looking for:
    Sailors Hat
    Sea Capt’n Shoes
    Sailors Suit Blouse
    Candy Dreamland Dress
    Bean Bag Bed (Sweetheart Pup PSI)

I will put more items that I have for trade and that I am looking for if the forum goes up. Also, if the item has a star (*) beside it, that means that I’m kinda picky over it. Thanks to everyone!!

~Fashionbugg123

what would u like for your gemsters? im in 10th too and its awful! lol jk but there is so much homework! its my 2nd week i miss summer so much :(

MidnightFireflies15, Currently, I’m working on a trade for the Topaz Gemster and I do not have the Emerald Gemster anymore, but, I still do have the Amethyest Gemster. What would your offer be? PLMK. Sorry about school! It’s my first day back! We’ll get through it though! Lol. ~Fashionbugg123

*Updated List*

Clothing:
      *Full Hula (Shirt, Skirt, Hat)
      Scuba (Shirt, Pants, Mask, Shoes)
      Sailors Suit Dress (x2)
      *Pink Explorer Boots
      Wacky Jeans
      *Cotton Candy Jacket (Promo)
      Full Ketchup (Bottle, Hat)
      Elf Shoes

Items:
      Topaz Gemster
      Amethyst Gemster
      *Dizzy Roundabout (Promo)
      Star Gazing Deck (Starry Stallion PSI, Promo)
      Spring Melody Harp (Spring Songbird PSI)
      *Rock Around the Croc Clock (Candy Crock PSI)
      *Balance Perch (Libra Eagle PSI)
      *Fiery Fountain (Sizzling Swan PSI)
      *Zircon Sofa (Birthstone Zircon Pup PSI)
      Chillaxin’ Couch (Peace n’ Love Pup PSI)
      Tyrannical Rex Slide (Promo)
      Rainbow Fountain of Wow (Promo)
      Haunted Elven Pipe Organ (Promo)

Here’s what I am looking for:
      Sea Capt’n Shoes
      Sailors Suit Blouse
      Candy Dreamland Dress
      Green Swim
      Bean Bag Bed (Sweetheart Pup PSI)

If the item has a star (*) beside it, I’m kinda picky over it. Some of this stuff is my Moms. She has a Webkinz account too :) Thanks everyone :) I’ll put up a list of regular PSI that I have later. If you don’t have anything thats on the “Here’s what I’m looking for” list, that doesn’t mean that I won’t trade you! I’ll look any offers anyone has.
      ~Fashionbugg123

Fudgeyvanilla, that’s not the only things I’m looking for, I’ll look at any offers that you have. What was it that you were liking, and what are some items you have for trade? Some of the items on that list is gone now though, I’m going to post a new updated list in a few minutes. Thanks ~Fashionbugg123

puppyluver13

What do you want for the Emerald gemster? I have 80 percent off and wacky zingos coupon, moonberry dress, dance party dress, pyramid wallpaper, rainbow overalls, prismatic dress, pretty plaid gown, and beautiful blue ballgown. Hope we can trade! add me at 1pawprint2011 and tell me what you want.

Puppylover13, Sorry! I traded the Emerald Gemster and don’t have it anymore, sorry! I hope you find it though! ~Fashionbugg123

Galaya, Sorry I do not have the Candy Dreamland Dress. I am looking for it. Sorry! I hope you find it though! :) Nineand9, I have Full Ketchup sorry! But if you are looking for something that I have on my trade list, and you have more for trade, I would be willing to try to trade with you! Thanks everyone! ~Fashionbugg123

Nineand9

OK that’s OK, I don’t have a lot, I have an aqautarium, some retired stuff, but that’s about all thanks

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.