Priceless…. Promo…. TRADING!!!! ~+~SAG~+~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Priceless…. Promo…. TRADING!!!! ~+~SAG~+~

This topic contains 424 replies, has 44 voices, and was last updated by  guineapigirl2 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Hey SAG! Do you have the swordfish PSI? LMK I can offer lots,
    ~AQUA

ferretfriend

BabyMinkey wrote on 2012-09-18 at 12:59 PM

Hi SAG! Sorry, I wasn’t really here yesterday D:
      Trading in the Clubhouse sounds good, some of my stuff is on my backup though so ;)
      And as for elf shoes– that was just what I traded for them; I got another pair recently but I’m just looking for something to trade, lol. If Ferret wants cat, that’s totally fine with me! I have cat but I was just looking for a trade ;) Ferret can have cat, I might be able to come to KC today. Looking forward to your reply! ^.^
      As always,
      BabyMinkey

Minkers! D: Trade for what ya wants! D:

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-09-18 at 02:38 PM

Trading in the Clubhouse sounds good, some of my stuff is on my backup though so ;)
      And as for elf shoes– that was just what I traded for them; I got another pair recently but I’m just looking for something to trade, lol. If Ferret wants cat, that’s totally fine with me! I have cat but I was just looking for a trade ;) Ferret can have cat, I might be able to come to KC today. Looking forward to your reply! ^.^
      As always,
      BabyMinkey

BabyMinkey- Okay=) I sent a request lastnight. If we can work out a trade for your shoes in the clubhouse then that’s great! Anyway do you need a petal print skunk PSI? I might trade it.

BabyMinkey- Do you want to meet now? I have to study for a Place Value quiz soon.

As always,
      BabyMinkey

BabyMinkey- Okay=) I sent a request lastnight. If we can work out a trade for your shoes in the clubhouse then that’s great! Anyway do you need a petal print skunk PSI? I might trade it.

BabyMinkey

As always,
      BabyMinkey

BabyMinkey- Hey, I’ll send you a friend request. I am paperdog1234. Oh. I need to know if you need jingle elf shoes… My friend Greenearthpup has full elf. She want’s me emo jeans. But I think that elf shoes are worth more than captins shoes. So I wondered if you would add emo… And I will add cat feet.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.