Priceless…. Promo…. TRADING!!!! ~+~SAG~+~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Priceless…. Promo…. TRADING!!!! ~+~SAG~+~

This topic contains 424 replies, has 44 voices, and was last updated by  guineapigirl2 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Hey SAG! Do you have the swordfish PSI? LMK I can offer lots,
    ~AQUA

nuttybuddy

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-09-24 at 08:26 PM

thedress wrote on 2012-09-24 at 06:53 PM
      i have atomic couch(mediam promo) green swim bottoms(mediam priceless) and pink bunny ears(mid smal to mediam) ALL OF THEM FOR BEACH BALL DRESS(fun in the sun suit)

Hi thedress
      I would love to offer on your atomic couch. Just to let you know, you do NOT need to trade all that for that suit!! That is like way to much for you to trade all of those for that one promo!! I know that there are people who will take advantage of the fact that you’re offering to trade all of those for the suit but please please please don’t, you don’t need too! The social media couch by itself is worth (I think) more than the beach ball dress!!!
      NB

thedress

Oh my goodness gracious LOL I need to learn to read LOL I saw next to the atomic couch where you put medium promo and that you meant MEDIA promo LOLZ!!! Sorry about that but I would like to offer on that promo lol :P

NB

nuttybuddy

i have atomic couch(mediam promo) green swim bottoms(mediam priceless) and pink bunny ears(mid smal to mediam) ALL OF THEM FOR BEACH BALL DRESS(fun in the sun suit)

thedress

Hi, I would love to offer on your atomic couch!! LMK what you’d like for it :D

NB

nuttybuddy

Hi thedress

I would love to offer on your atomic couch. Just to let you know, you do NOT need to trade all that for that suit!! That is like way to much for you to trade all of those for that one promo!! I know that there are people who will take advantage of the fact that you’re offering to trade all of those for the suit but please please please don’t, you don’t need too! The social media couch by itself is worth (I think) more than the beach ball dress!!!

NB

Sorry, But I don’t want to trade my costume.

thedress

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.