Priceless…. Promo…. TRADING!!!! ~+~SAG~+~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Priceless…. Promo…. TRADING!!!! ~+~SAG~+~

This topic contains 424 replies, has 44 voices, and was last updated by  guineapigirl2 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Hey SAG! Do you have the swordfish PSI? LMK I can offer lots,
    ~AQUA

dogfish

Hi, I would be happy to give you one of my extra wacky for the swing. I somehow ended up with a bunch of them, so I\’m not worried about the value. Besides it saves me the price of a pet, I don\’t care for. Please add me clo91 and tell me if you want to meet or what. I never go to the TR, but i can do that. LOL JLMK DF

lilbit0811

dogfish wrote on 2012-10-08 at 03:48 PM

lilbit0811 wrote on 2012-10-08 at 11:24 AM

_elizabeth_ wrote on 2012-10-06 at 02:45 PM
      I have-
      Plumpy
      Yellow Sneakers
      Green Santa
      Colorful Menorah
      Full Rock outfit
      Apprentice Owl PSI, The Spell Book Perch Thing
      And More..
      PLMK if anyone would like to trade..
      Looking for elf, levitating loveseat, holiday tubby tummies (2005) and blue dragster. :)

I have levitating Loveseat.
      What would you want to trade for it?
      LMK
      LB

Hey lilbit, if you don’t mind trading with an awful trader, LOL LMK I’m on the verge of just giving this stuff to people! Or maybe changing my UN . I have emo, swirl, wacky, well, all priceless, and some extra e-store. I am trying to find the lovely tree swing, don’t like the pet. I mostly post on Calling All Traders, but did see your list at traders. I’ll be home in 45 minutes, if you want to trade PJLMK. I also have most of the level 10′s and all sailor if you need those. I am not the best with values, just know when trade is unfair. I look up everything. TTYL Chloe

Hey! U r not a terrible trader! Lol.
      Well, I have the tree swing for trade, is there anything else u r interested in? I would be interested in ur Emo (been looking a while) but that would so not b a fair trade. I’m actually looking for wa jeans too, but the hard thing is that I really don’t have priceless to trade for the priceless I want. Lol. I have several level 10s and promote psi and promote items, but I’m not good with the value of those items in relation to priceless so I never try to trade them. I know how to look up value, but a lot of people use popularity as a value and I don’t know how to do that. Anyway, if u could just let me know if there are any items I could add to the tree id appreciate it.
      Thx
      lb

merfalerf wrote on 2012-10-08 at 01:08 PM

Hello!! i am in need of emo jeans, i have green swim bottoms for trade… also have fire fawn psi, big bark clock tower, peridot gemster, and much more psi. so if interested, LMK thx
      – merfalerf

merfalerf- no THX. Anyway I know u on ww. I am paperdog1234

dogfish

lilbit0811 wrote on 2012-10-08 at 11:24 AM

_elizabeth_ wrote on 2012-10-06 at 02:45 PM
      I have-
      Plumpy
      Yellow Sneakers
      Green Santa
      Colorful Menorah
      Full Rock outfit
      Apprentice Owl PSI, The Spell Book Perch Thing
      And More..
      PLMK if anyone would like to trade..
      Looking for elf, levitating loveseat, holiday tubby tummies (2005) and blue dragster. :)

I have levitating Loveseat.
      What would you want to trade for it?
      LMK
      LB

Hey lilbit, if you don’t mind trading with an awful trader, LOL LMK I’m on the verge of just giving this stuff to people! Or maybe changing my UN . I have emo, swirl, wacky, well, all priceless, and some extra e-store. I am trying to find the lovely tree swing, don’t like the pet. I mostly post on Calling All Traders, but did see your list at traders. I’ll be home in 45 minutes, if you want to trade PJLMK. I also have most of the level 10′s and all sailor if you need those. I am not the best with values, just know when trade is unfair. I look up everything. TTYL Chloe

merfalerf

Hello!! i am in need of emo jeans, i have green swim bottoms for trade… also have fire fawn psi, big bark clock tower, peridot gemster, and much more psi. so if interested, LMK thx

– merfalerf

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.