Priceless…. Promo…. TRADING!!!! ~+~SAG~+~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Priceless…. Promo…. TRADING!!!! ~+~SAG~+~

This topic contains 424 replies, has 44 voices, and was last updated by  guineapigirl2 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Hey SAG! Do you have the swordfish PSI? LMK I can offer lots,
    ~AQUA

_elizabeth_

Nineand9 wrote on 2012-10-08 at 09:34 PM

lilbit0811 wrote on 2012-10-08 at 11:24 AM

_elizabeth_ wrote on 2012-10-06 at 02:45 PM
      I have-
      Plumpy
      Yellow Sneakers
      Green Santa
      Colorful Menorah
      Full Rock outfit
      Apprentice Owl PSI, The Spell Book Perch Thing
      And More..
      PLMK if anyone would like to trade..
      Looking for elf, levitating loveseat, holiday tubby tummies (2005) and blue dragster. :)

I have levitating Loveseat.
      What would you want to trade for it?
      LMK
      LB

WOAH, i haven’t seen you for like ever!!!do you need full ketchup or an aquaritarium? PLMK

Sure!. Whatcha want for them?

Nineand9

lilbit0811 wrote on 2012-10-08 at 11:24 AM

_elizabeth_ wrote on 2012-10-06 at 02:45 PM
      I have-
      Plumpy
      Yellow Sneakers
      Green Santa
      Colorful Menorah
      Full Rock outfit
      Apprentice Owl PSI, The Spell Book Perch Thing
      And More..
      PLMK if anyone would like to trade..
      Looking for elf, levitating loveseat, holiday tubby tummies (2005) and blue dragster. :)

I have levitating Loveseat.
      What would you want to trade for it?
      LMK
      LB

WOAH, i haven’t seen you for like ever!!!do you need full ketchup or an aquaritarium? PLMK

dogfish wrote on 2012-10-08 at 06:06 PM

lilbit0811 wrote on 2012-10-08 at 05:50 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-10-08 at 05:39 PM
      Hi, I would be happy to give you one of my extra wacky for the swing. I somehow ended up with a bunch of them, so I\’m not worried about the value. Besides it saves me the price of a pet, I don\’t care for. Please add me clo91 and tell me if you want to meet or what. I never go to the TR, but i can do that. LOL JLMK DF

WOW THANKS!! I appreciate it!
      Yeah, I don’t like TR either! I just added you. Once you confirm Ill send it.
      THANKS AGAIN!!
      If you ever need anything, just ask!
      :)
      LB

Hey LB i forgot, I think I saw you looking for the blueberry fountain, I have an extra. do you need that PSI? Don’t want to take over SAG’s forum, so find me at CAT forum. Just tell me what else you are looknig for, I may have it. Thanks fo the super easy trade, if only they could all be this easy. LOL DF

Chloe- Just wondering are we trading?

dogfish

lilbit0811 wrote on 2012-10-08 at 05:50 PM

Hi, I would be happy to give you one of my extra wacky for the swing. I somehow ended up with a bunch of them, so I\’m not worried about the value. Besides it saves me the price of a pet, I don\’t care for. Please add me clo91 and tell me if you want to meet or what. I never go to the TR, but i can do that. LOL JLMK DF

THANKS AGAIN!!
      LB

Hey LB i forgot, I think I saw you looking for the blueberry fountain, I have an extra. do you need that PSI? Don’t want to take over SAG’s forum, so find me at CAT forum. Just tell me what else you are looknig for, I may have it. Thanks fo the super easy trade, if only they could all be this easy. LOL DF

lilbit0811

THANKS AGAIN!!

LB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.