Priceless Retired Jingle Elf Costume HERE! ~!~!~!~!~SAG~!~!~!~!~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Priceless Retired Jingle Elf Costume HERE! ~!~!~!~!~SAG~!~!~!~!~

This topic contains 86 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  DeluxeQueen00 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-30 at 05:37 PM

Hiya everyone! I am looking for priceless clothes and priceless ONLY. Elf goes for a very large value. I will post my wish list and a values list later. PLMK If you are intrested.

Hi, Sag! Congrats on the forum!

My friend, Chloe, is looking for these, what would you like? She also has a lot to offer, I’m sure.

cece945

Hey sag congrats on forum also do you need swim bottoms? IK there not worth elf but if you do need it what other priceless do you have :)

Okay here’s my wish list.

Any sail clothing accept the life jacket
      Army
      Plumpy
      Emo Jeans
      Witch hat
      Cat shirt
      Cat pants
      Scuba belt
      Promo Burger costume
      Promo Ketchup Bottle Costume (Maybe)
      Rockerz Bulldog psi
      Lazer Light show
      Fog maching (I need 2)
      Rockerz cow psi
      And I think I need more
      VALUE OF ELF

Elf Hat- 175,000 to 225,000
      Elf Shoes- 175,000 to 225,000.

FF- What does she have? Can you tell her that I have elf and I would like to see a priceless list?

Sushiprincess- I think that’s your WKN UN. I hope I got it right! LOL! Do you have any priceless? Like I said I ONLY need priceless.

I am looking for this and i have a lot to trade!!

ferretfriend

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-30 at 05:37 PM

Hiya everyone! I am looking for priceless clothes and priceless ONLY. Elf goes for a very large value. I will post my wish list and a values list later. PLMK If you are intrested.

Hi, Sag! Congrats on the forum!

My friend, Chloe, is looking for these, what would you like? She also has a lot to offer, I’m sure.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.