Priceless Retired Jingle Elf Costume HERE! ~!~!~!~!~SAG~!~!~!~!~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Priceless Retired Jingle Elf Costume HERE! ~!~!~!~!~SAG~!~!~!~!~

This topic contains 86 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  DeluxeQueen00 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-30 at 05:37 PM

Hiya everyone! I am looking for priceless clothes and priceless ONLY. Elf goes for a very large value. I will post my wish list and a values list later. PLMK If you are intrested.

Hi, Sag! Congrats on the forum!

My friend, Chloe, is looking for these, what would you like? She also has a lot to offer, I’m sure.

adama123

Sag- Today is my birthday so I might not be on as much :) I am not really sure about our trade because I was talking to someone in the trading room and they said that the hat is worth emo :0 I really just want the slide though, anything else you want? P.S. Guess what? Last night I traded ketchup for beach ball!!! It’s so cute! Now all I really want is a brown belt so if you happen to find one, plmk!

Catcora15

I have cat pants for trade if any of you are intrested? PLMK.

adama123

Sag- Oh thats alright :) I might get it from Jakarta but can you let me think about it? Also, Cece if you are reading this I want to thank you for the red rock although you did not have to! my birthday is tomorrow so I might not be on as much sag.

Nineandthree- WELCOME BACK! I MISSED YOU !!

friendly1

Nineand9 wrote on 2012-08-04 at 02:47 PM

adama123 wrote on 2012-08-04 at 01:18 PM
      Ok :) see you later sag! Have fun!

hi adama, and FV, and FF, and of course SAG, and anyone else i missed LOL i am back

Hi Nineand3,
      Glad you came back. Tell SAG and Mislev what happened, they will understand.

Friendly1

adama123 wrote on 2012-08-04 at 01:18 PM

Ok :) see you later sag! Have fun!

Adama I have some dissapointing news= ( I didn;t get to got to that place that has the rockerz papillon=( BUT maybe sometime this week I am going to be able to get it=) Would you do plumpy and the bamboo shute slide for your sail cap?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.