`!~Priceless Seeker~!` ~+~SAG~+~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives `!~Priceless Seeker~!` ~+~SAG~+~

This topic contains 79 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  schnauzersaregreat 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

123ABC

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-10-21 at 10:06 PM

Hey there guys! This is a priceless forum. I don\’t know what I really need because I\’ve had like every single priceless piece of clothing. LOL. So just offer me an offer and I\’ll respond to you ASAP. THX. ~+~SAG~+~

Hey there, I have charm and plumpy glasses, and I need priceless for them, or promo, or new psi. Thanks and LMKASAP! ABC

DeadColours

Hannah412- Alrighty, I’m on now and I should be on for a while. ^-^

Hannah412

DeadColours wrote on 2012-10-26 at 05:55 PM

Hannah412 wrote on 2012-10-26 at 01:08 PM

DeadColours wrote on 2012-10-26 at 07:11 AM
      Hannah412- Woah…lots of typos in my previous post, Lol. I meant to say \”stove\” not stoce and \”LMK if you see anything you like\” NOT LMk if you are anything you like. xD Webkinz news on an ipod touch isn\’t the best idea. xD Autocorrect can be a pain sometimes. :P

Haha! Yes, autocorrect is a pain. xD What estore PSIs did you have? (: I like the haunted organ, that\’s the Halloween item I\’d prefer. (: Also I\’ll be on later and we can make the exchange.

Oh awesome! The only estore I have is the peridot stuff and the anemone stove. If you don\’t like those I would love to trade you the Elf hat, Cat pants, and haunted organ. I should be on and off of webkinz. Hope to meet up with you soon. :)

Sounds pretty good to me! I will be on tonight a lot. (:

DeadColours

Hannah412 wrote on 2012-10-26 at 01:08 PM

Hannah412- Woah…lots of typos in my previous post, Lol. I meant to say \”stove\” not stoce and \”LMK if you see anything you like\” NOT LMk if you are anything you like. xD Webkinz news on an ipod touch isn\’t the best idea. xD Autocorrect can be a pain sometimes. :P

Haha! Yes, autocorrect is a pain. xD What estore PSIs did you have? (: I like the haunted organ, that\’s the Halloween item I\’d prefer. (: Also I\’ll be on later and we can make the exchange.

Oh awesome! The only estore I have is the peridot stuff and the anemone stove. If you don\’t like those I would love to trade you the Elf hat, Cat pants, and haunted organ. I should be on and off of webkinz. Hope to meet up with you soon. :)

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-25 at 07:52 PM

DeluxeQueen00 wrote on 2012-10-24 at 02:47 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-23 at 05:13 PM

DeluxeQueen00 wrote on 2012-10-23 at 04:18 PM
      Hi SAG. I have Wacky, Orange Army and Emo (Ultra Picky) LMK if you need anything.
      DQ00

Hey DQ
      Whatcha want for orange army?? LMK
      NB

Hi Nutty!
      I am looking for Plumpy or Swirl, but if you don’t have or want to trade those, you can offer other priceless :)
      DQ00

DQ :)
      Hmmm Let me let you know about that, one was my first priceless lol (plumpy) and one was a gift lol I feel torn LOL I will LYK though because I would really like to add orange army to my collection :D
      NB

Hi Nutty!

I just got Plumpy, so now you don’t have to part with yours!

DQ00

Hannah412

Hannah412- Woah…lots of typos in my previous post, Lol. I meant to say “stove” not stoce and “LMK if you see anything you like” NOT LMk if you are anything you like. xD Webkinz news on an ipod touch isn’t the best idea. xD Autocorrect can be a pain sometimes. :P

Haha! Yes, autocorrect is a pain. xD What estore PSIs did you have? (: I like the haunted organ, that’s the Halloween item I’d prefer. (: Also I’ll be on later and we can make the exchange.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.