`!~Priceless Seeker~!` ~+~SAG~+~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives `!~Priceless Seeker~!` ~+~SAG~+~

This topic contains 79 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  schnauzersaregreat 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

123ABC

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-10-21 at 10:06 PM

Hey there guys! This is a priceless forum. I don\’t know what I really need because I\’ve had like every single priceless piece of clothing. LOL. So just offer me an offer and I\’ll respond to you ASAP. THX. ~+~SAG~+~

Hey there, I have charm and plumpy glasses, and I need priceless for them, or promo, or new psi. Thanks and LMKASAP! ABC

Hannah412

DeadColours wrote on 2012-10-27 at 08:35 AM

Hannah412- Aw, we keep missing each other. :P I think maybe our time zones are different ’cause you get on pretty late according to my clock. xD I have nothing against you with the kinzpost idea I’m just very uneasy about it. I’ve had bad experience with kinzposting trades so I would prefer to trade in the trading room. Let me know when you’re on and I should be able to log on right away. I won’t be on after 6:00 PM Eastern time beacuse of other obligations. Hope to trade with you today. :)

Ok, yeah I think we do have different zones, haha! xD Yeah, I understand why you’d not want to send… Well, we’ll eventually find each other!

DeadColours

Hannah412- Aw, we keep missing each other. :P I think maybe our time zones are different ’cause you get on pretty late according to my clock. xD I have nothing against you with the kinzpost idea I’m just very uneasy about it. I’ve had bad experience with kinzposting trades so I would prefer to trade in the trading room. Let me know when you’re on and I should be able to log on right away. I won’t be on after 6:00 PM Eastern time beacuse of other obligations. Hope to trade with you today. :)

Hannah412

DeadColours wrote on 2012-10-26 at 09:00 PM

Hannah412- Alrighty, I’m on now and I should be on for a while. ^-^

Ugh, now I’M on! D: If you trust in sending, you can send me the stuff, then I send you dress. I understand if you don’t trust, but you can ask around. If you do trust, send me the stuff you mentioned, and in the morning I can send you licorice dress?

leopold

snowy527 wrote on 2012-10-25 at 08:12 PM

I need burger! I have full elephant and hippo hat…

no thx i need priceless for it :)

leopold

123ABC wrote on 2012-10-25 at 05:30 PM

leopold wrote on 2012-10-25 at 04:11 PM
      ANYONE NEED BURGER

I need burger! I have blue infant, charm tiara, halloween headress ( pumpkin hat ) and more! LMK if you like any of the items I just offered!
      Thx,
      ~*ABC~*

i like charm……………..maybe

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.