Project RUFFway! DESIGN CONTEST!!!

Home Forums Games – Archives Project RUFFway! DESIGN CONTEST!!!

This topic contains 429 replies, has 40 voices, and was last updated by  mackenziebourgfan 11 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-08-27 at 08:41 PM

Hello! If you love making outfits for Webkinz, this is a great contest for you! To enter, all you have to do is use items from the KinzStyle Outlet to make an outfit to satisfy a client that I give you! Just post your fashion ideas here! Clothing Machine items are allowed, as long as you provide the recipe. The first client is a back-to-school outfit for a black lab named Bella. So, as they say on the GREAT TV show Project Runway, make it work! And have fun!

hey ARG! neat idea!
    Lime green shorts
    yellow v-neck shirt
    summer sandals
    lemon lime sash

-4pb-

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-09-03 at 08:17 PM

rosie678 wrote on 2012-09-03 at 07:29 PM
      When are you going to post the results?

I will right now! Ususally I wouldn’t do this because there are only 4 entries, but I see you and Fury are pretty anxious to see results.
      Results time!!!!!
      4th place…… Fury! (glad that you were able to still use lots of color in your look!)
      3rd place…… 4pb!! (great idea using the cardigan!)
      2nd place….. christinekc!!! (blouse was perfect, and so were the glasses!)
      1st place…… rosie678!!!! (this dress is pretty and very appropriate for the office! the tabby glasses were a nice touch!)
      Our next client is a CELEBRITY CLIENT!!!!! You will be designing for Cowabelle from the Kinz Crew, who is a very stylish cow. Let’s say the Kinz Crew was going to have a big fashion show. What high-fashion look should Cowabelle wear down the runway?
      Also, I would REALLY appreciate it if you could tell your friends about this forum! New contestants do come here, but it seems that we are losing business. Thanks!
      ~A.R.G.

thanks for 3rd! now for miss fancy little cowabelle, lol. i will try to tell peeps bout this place.

hat: pink sparkly bow
      dress: spiral designer dress
      shoes: high heeled sandles OR ruffled sequin sandals

hope u like! good luck to all the others!

-4pb-

Cowabelle

Chic Black Dress
      Ruby Slippers
      Red Bow

This one better post LOL.

FuryGirl5

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-09-03 at 08:17 PM

rosie678 wrote on 2012-09-03 at 07:29 PM
      When are you going to post the results?

I will right now! Ususally I wouldn’t do this because there are only 4 entries, but I see you and Fury are pretty anxious to see results.
      Results time!!!!!
      4th place…… Fury! (glad that you were able to still use lots of color in your look!)
      3rd place…… 4pb!! (great idea using the cardigan!)
      2nd place….. christinekc!!! (blouse was perfect, and so were the glasses!)
      1st place…… rosie678!!!! (this dress is pretty and very appropriate for the office! the tabby glasses were a nice touch!)
      Our next client is a CELEBRITY CLIENT!!!!! You will be designing for Cowabelle from the Kinz Crew, who is a very stylish cow. Let’s say the Kinz Crew was going to have a big fashion show. What high-fashion look should Cowabelle wear down the runway?
      Also, I would REALLY appreciate it if you could tell your friends about this forum! New contestants do come here, but it seems that we are losing business. Thanks!
      ~A.R.G.

Ok, since I’m on now, I’ll do this test as well :) so here is my outfit 4 Cowabelle, but this is gonna be hard. no models at all.—

Chic Black Dress
      Ruffled Sequin Sandals
      Sparkly Pink Bow (just 2 add some sparkle and flair)

Hope u like it!
      Just Kick It,
      Fury

FuryGirl5

thx 4 4th place! i think i\’m gonna do this 1 2morro or skip it. school starts on wednesday, so i\’m relaxing. g\’night!

Fury

fanofthefrog7 wrote on 2012-09-03 at 08:25 PM

Here is my outfit for Charlotte.
      Fancy Turquoise Blouse
      Fall Floral Skirt
      Blue Mary Janes
      Dog Bone Belt (LOL)
      Thanks, Fanofthefrogz (like my ending? LOL)

Ugh i just missed it! why won’t it post that earnestandjerry’s post didn’t go through but they did make an outfit. Come on go through for once! and this posted RIGHT after i posted it again and after the results :(. Oh well, I will think of something for Cowabelle but i don’t know how i’ll test it……..LOL.

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.