Project RUFFway! DESIGN CONTEST!!!

Home Forums Games – Archives Project RUFFway! DESIGN CONTEST!!!

This topic contains 429 replies, has 40 voices, and was last updated by  mackenziebourgfan 11 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-08-27 at 08:41 PM

Hello! If you love making outfits for Webkinz, this is a great contest for you! To enter, all you have to do is use items from the KinzStyle Outlet to make an outfit to satisfy a client that I give you! Just post your fashion ideas here! Clothing Machine items are allowed, as long as you provide the recipe. The first client is a back-to-school outfit for a black lab named Bella. So, as they say on the GREAT TV show Project Runway, make it work! And have fun!

hey ARG! neat idea!
    Lime green shorts
    yellow v-neck shirt
    summer sandals
    lemon lime sash

-4pb-

Ally6429

Thanks for Honorable Mention!

Head: Plaid Buckle Cap
      Glasses: White Hollywood Sunglasses
      Top: Lightweight Striped Top
      Belt: Rockin’ Black Belt
      Bottom: Lime Green Shorts
      Shoes: Slouch Boots

christinekc

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-09-05 at 04:09 PM

christinekc wrote on 2012-09-05 at 08:27 AM

christinekc wrote on 2012-09-05 at 06:49 AM

christinekc wrote on 2012-09-04 at 08:19 PM

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-09-03 at 08:17 PM

rosie678 wrote on 2012-09-03 at 07:29 PM
      When are you going to post the results?

I will right now! Ususally I wouldn’t do this because there are only 4 entries, but I see you and Fury are pretty anxious to see results.
      Results time!!!!!
      4th place…… Fury! (glad that you were able to still use lots of color in your look!)
      3rd place…… 4pb!! (great idea using the cardigan!)
      2nd place….. christinekc!!! (blouse was perfect, and so were the glasses!)
      1st place…… rosie678!!!! (this dress is pretty and very appropriate for the office! the tabby glasses were a nice touch!)
      Our next client is a CELEBRITY CLIENT!!!!! You will be designing for Cowabelle from the Kinz Crew, who is a very stylish cow. Let’s say the Kinz Crew was going to have a big fashion show. What high-fashion look should Cowabelle wear down the runway?
      Also, I would REALLY appreciate it if you could tell your friends about this forum! New contestants do come here, but it seems that we are losing business. Thanks!
      ~A.R.G.

Ok, thx for second! I know this outfit by heart….
      spiral designer dress
      Pink striped high heels (forget the name)
      Dark shades
      Sparkley pink bow
      Hope cowable gets a 30 total on the runway!
      Kc

4pb, strychnine I copied you…… I did ‘nt mean to….. that’s my faav outfit!

I meant sorry.

oh, its fine, it was obviously an accident. ;) lol about the typo. :) maybe if one of us place, we’ll both tie for whatever place it is cuz we have practically the same outfit lol!
      -4pb-

yeah lolz i was on my kindle so it wasnt that easy to type. thx for understanding!

christinekc wrote on 2012-09-05 at 08:27 AM

I will right now! Ususally I wouldn’t do this because there are only 4 entries, but I see you and Fury are pretty anxious to see results.
      Results time!!!!!
      4th place…… Fury! (glad that you were able to still use lots of color in your look!)
      1st place…… rosie678!!!! (this dress is pretty and very appropriate for the office! the tabby glasses were a nice touch!)
      Our next client is a CELEBRITY CLIENT!!!!! You will be designing for Cowabelle from the Kinz Crew, who is a very stylish cow. Let’s say the Kinz Crew was going to have a big fashion show. What high-fashion look should Cowabelle wear down the runway?
      Also, I would REALLY appreciate it if you could tell your friends about this forum! New contestants do come here, but it seems that we are losing business. Thanks!
      ~A.R.G.

spiral designer dress
      Dark shades
      Sparkley pink bow
      Kc

I meant sorry.

oh, its fine, it was obviously an accident. ;) lol about the typo. :) maybe if one of us place, we’ll both tie for whatever place it is cuz we have practically the same outfit lol!

-4pb-

christinekc

Results time!!!!!
      ~A.R.G.

spiral designer dress
      Dark shades
      Sparkley pink bow
      Kc

I meant sorry.

christinekc

Results time!!!!!
      ~A.R.G.

spiral designer dress
      Dark shades
      Sparkley pink bow
      Kc

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.