Project RUFFway! DESIGN CONTEST!!!

Home Forums Games – Archives Project RUFFway! DESIGN CONTEST!!!

This topic contains 429 replies, has 40 voices, and was last updated by  mackenziebourgfan 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-08-27 at 08:41 PM

Hello! If you love making outfits for Webkinz, this is a great contest for you! To enter, all you have to do is use items from the KinzStyle Outlet to make an outfit to satisfy a client that I give you! Just post your fashion ideas here! Clothing Machine items are allowed, as long as you provide the recipe. The first client is a back-to-school outfit for a black lab named Bella. So, as they say on the GREAT TV show Project Runway, make it work! And have fun!

hey ARG! neat idea!
    Lime green shorts
    yellow v-neck shirt
    summer sandals
    lemon lime sash

-4pb-

Hello! If you love making outfits for Webkinz, this is a great contest for you! To enter, all you have to do is use items from the KinzStyle Outlet to make an outfit to satisfy a client that I give you! Just post your fashion ideas here! Clothing Machine items are allowed, as long as you provide the recipe. The first client is a back-to-school outfit for a black lab named Bella. So, as they say on the GREAT TV show Project Runway, make it work! And have fun!

Is it OK if I give a boy AND a girl outfit? Not to be rude but I want to make two outfits. Anyway for back to school on a black lab named Bella, I would have the plaid skirt from Kinz-outlit and the long knit sweater. Plus to sweeton the deal I would put her in either the spring fedora or the sparkly pink bow. Depending on how hot or cold it was outside. In shoes? Red-Mary-Janes. belts? UH let’s see. lemon lime green sash or dog bone belt. Glasses? none. Don’t have kinz-cash to try out-fit out on my black lab Ricky Jerry

Results? :)

and shoes are Studded Low top Sneakers

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-08-28 at 01:53 PM

fairylady3162 wrote on 2012-08-28 at 08:55 AM
      Seeing how usually where you return to school its still summer, i went with a more cooler approach.So this is what i came up with.
      Hat: Rockerz Visor
      Top: Tie Tye Tank
      Glasses: White Hollywood Sunglasses
      Belt: N/A
      Pants: Lime Green Shorts
      Shoes: Studded Low Top Sneakers
      Hope you enjoy!

I’m sorry, but I don’t think there is a tie tye tank in the KinzStyle Outlet. Please choose a new top to enter, and once you do, I will post the results!

Aw D8 its not there anymore. it used to be sold there >< ugh no other tank tops but yellow. Alright then change it to:

Hat: Sparkly Pink Bow

Top: Vest and T shirt Combo

Glasses: n/a

Belt: Silver Braided Belt

Pants: Distressed Stretchy Jeans

8D
      Shoes:

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-08-28 at 03:34 PM

minigummybears wrote on 2012-08-28 at 01:42 PM

ooooooooh! looks interesting ! r webkinz news clothing items allowed the type that u can get at the *FUN * tab plmk ! i have a outfit 2 ! its coming soon ! gummy~

Sure, those are allowed. I just want the outfits to have items that you could get whenever, no matter what kind of account you have. Then, people can also use other people’s winning designs on their pets, if they want to. I was mainly excluding things like eStore, Deluxe, and KinzStyle Outlet items.
      Can’t wait to hear your outfit! THEN, I will post results!!

Whoops! I mean KinzStyle SHOP, not OUTLET.

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.