Project RUFFway! DESIGN CONTEST!!!

Home Forums Games – Archives Project RUFFway! DESIGN CONTEST!!!

This topic contains 429 replies, has 40 voices, and was last updated by  mackenziebourgfan 11 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-08-27 at 08:41 PM

Hello! If you love making outfits for Webkinz, this is a great contest for you! To enter, all you have to do is use items from the KinzStyle Outlet to make an outfit to satisfy a client that I give you! Just post your fashion ideas here! Clothing Machine items are allowed, as long as you provide the recipe. The first client is a back-to-school outfit for a black lab named Bella. So, as they say on the GREAT TV show Project Runway, make it work! And have fun!

hey ARG! neat idea!
    Lime green shorts
    yellow v-neck shirt
    summer sandals
    lemon lime sash

-4pb-

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-09-06 at 08:35 PM

So, no results tonight…. there are NO entries! :””( Please enter, everyone! I’d really appreciate it!

Sorry, I was busy! Anyway,

Distressed stretchy jeans
      Fall style striped hoodie
      Red sneakers
      Red bow
      Red belt (optional)

Hope u like! I used reds and oranges and such. Even in the shoelaces is fall color. And jeans really can match with anything. And pretty much the whole thing is comfortable and warm.

-4pb-

So, no results tonight…. there are NO entries! :””( Please enter, everyone! I’d really appreciate it!

earnestandjerry wrote on 2012-08-29 at 01:27 PM

fanofthefrog7 wrote on 2012-08-28 at 11:53 PM
      Top: Lightweight Striped Top
      Pants: Faded and Frayed Shorts
      Glasses: White Hollywood Sunglasses
      Shoes: High Cut Runners
      Belt: Silver Braided Belt
      Hat: Plaid Buckle Cap

OH!!! I think the pet is girl. So hear: Tan leather skirt, ( This is if it is cooler or in the season Fall) penny loafers or blue Mary Jane’s, WAIT UGH hold on my window is closed wait two secend’s, OK back. grey cardigan with pink top, spring fedora, (AGAIN SORRY HOPE YOU LIKE HAT ANYWAY) Zum buckled belt, and no glasses. If the cardigan doesn’t work I would go with the long knit sweater again, KAY?
      STILL winner JERRY (I have a proud title)

How come I posted that twice? LOL

Results time!!!! :)

4th…………… guest112232! (adorable combination of black and pink! luv it!)
      3rd…………… Ally6429!! (love the cool-kid style of it!)
      2nd………….. 4pb AND christinekc!!! (spiral dress is so sophisticated, yet a young cow would love it!)
      1st……………. fanofthefrog!!!! (sophisticated all the way through!! the choice of accesories was great!)
      Honorable Mentions go to earnestandjerry and Fury!!!!!

Everyone did AMAZING this time! Scores were really close! So don’t feel discouraged if you placed lower than you wanted. :)

The next client is…… a cat (the free account one) named Mew-Mew! Summer is ending, so she needs to switch over to fall clothes. That means warmer clothes and cool styles! She needs a casual fall-inspired look. BUT, she has a budget: 400 KinzCash. So make sure it stays within her budget! :)

Results? :)

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.