Project RUFFway! DESIGN CONTEST!!!

Home Forums Games – Archives Project RUFFway! DESIGN CONTEST!!!

This topic contains 429 replies, has 40 voices, and was last updated by  mackenziebourgfan 11 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-08-27 at 08:41 PM

Hello! If you love making outfits for Webkinz, this is a great contest for you! To enter, all you have to do is use items from the KinzStyle Outlet to make an outfit to satisfy a client that I give you! Just post your fashion ideas here! Clothing Machine items are allowed, as long as you provide the recipe. The first client is a back-to-school outfit for a black lab named Bella. So, as they say on the GREAT TV show Project Runway, make it work! And have fun!

hey ARG! neat idea!
    Lime green shorts
    yellow v-neck shirt
    summer sandals
    lemon lime sash

-4pb-

FuryGirl5

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-09-05 at 08:28 PM

Results time!!!! :)
      4th…………… guest112232! (adorable combination of black and pink! luv it!)
      3rd…………… Ally6429!! (love the cool-kid style of it!)
      2nd………….. 4pb AND christinekc!!! (spiral dress is so sophisticated, yet a young cow would love it!)
      1st……………. fanofthefrog!!!! (sophisticated all the way through!! the choice of accesories was great!)
      Honorable Mentions go to earnestandjerry and Fury!!!!!
      Everyone did AMAZING this time! Scores were really close! So don\’t feel discouraged if you placed lower than you wanted. :)
      The next client is…… a cat (the free account one) named Mew-Mew! Summer is ending, so she needs to switch over to fall clothes. That means warmer clothes and cool styles! She needs a casual fall-inspired look. BUT, she has a budget: 400 KinzCash. So make sure it stays within her budget! :)

Thx 4 mentions! Now that school has started (and i\’m in middle school) I\’m not gonna be able 2 come on as much, but i\’ll come on as much as i can (especially Friday, Saturday, and Sunday). so here\’s my outfit!!!

Ok, quick question- I have a gr8 outfit, but when i added it up it was 405 KC. is that ok? if it\’s not (which i understand), pls let me know and I can (hopefully) change it b4 results. :) so here it is–

Striped Cotton Dress (300)
      Red Bow (15)
      Red Mary Janes (90)
      Total-405 KC

pls LMK ASAP. thx soooo much! :)

Fury

earnestandjerry wrote on 2012-09-07 at 02:09 PM

FuryGirl5 wrote on 2012-09-03 at 04:10 PM

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-09-03 at 01:30 PM

FuryGirl5 wrote on 2012-09-03 at 12:40 PM
      ARG? ur judging 2nite, rite? LMK pls. thx soooo much!
      Just Kick It,
      Fury

Of course! Oh, and that reminds me…. I’ll only be able to judge nights now, because school starts for me tomorrow. And if results aren’t out by night, please don’t get mad. I’ll probably be busy. So I’d post the results the next night.
      Also, Fury, where is the Jean Jacket Uniform from? I can’t find it in the KinzStyle Outlet…. So if you could change that part of your outfit, that would be great.
      ~A.R.G.

I thought we were allowed 2 use deluxe and estore stuff. i believe it’s a deluxe item. if we’re not, I’ll change it. Sorry. LMK ASAP! thx :)
      Just Kick It,
      Fury

Fury, cool ending!
      Here is my out-fit! : D
      Long knit sweater
      No belt No glasses
      Red bow
      Red Mary Jane’s
      Brown corduroy pants
      ALL for about, $355 Kinzcash. Hope you like it
      Stirrup The saddle,
      ~Jerry EN Earnest

Here’s my ending.

~~Fanofthefrogz~~

FuryGirl5 wrote on 2012-09-03 at 04:10 PM

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-09-03 at 01:30 PM

FuryGirl5 wrote on 2012-09-03 at 12:40 PM
      ARG? ur judging 2nite, rite? LMK pls. thx soooo much!
      Just Kick It,
      Fury

Of course! Oh, and that reminds me…. I’ll only be able to judge nights now, because school starts for me tomorrow. And if results aren’t out by night, please don’t get mad. I’ll probably be busy. So I’d post the results the next night.
      Also, Fury, where is the Jean Jacket Uniform from? I can’t find it in the KinzStyle Outlet…. So if you could change that part of your outfit, that would be great.
      ~A.R.G.

I thought we were allowed 2 use deluxe and estore stuff. i believe it’s a deluxe item. if we’re not, I’ll change it. Sorry. LMK ASAP! thx :)
      Just Kick It,
      Fury

Fury, cool ending!

Here is my out-fit! : D

Long knit sweater

No belt No glasses

Red bow

Red Mary Jane’s

Brown corduroy pants

ALL for about, $355 Kinzcash. Hope you like it

Stirrup The saddle,

~Jerry EN Earnest

OMG SO SORRY A.R.G! I WAS SO BUSY PAST THE WEEKS! SORRY I’LL DO MY OUTFIT RIGHT NOW!
      Mew Mew’s outfit:
      shirt: long knit sweater
      pants: brown corduroy pants
      shoes: clogs or moccasins or laced heels
      hat: daisy hair clip
      glasses: white hollywood sunglasses
      belt: red belt
      IDK the total sorry. hope u like! – pc:)

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-09-05 at 08:28 PM

Results time!!!! :)
      4th…………… guest112232! (adorable combination of black and pink! luv it!)
      3rd…………… Ally6429!! (love the cool-kid style of it!)
      2nd………….. 4pb AND christinekc!!! (spiral dress is so sophisticated, yet a young cow would love it!)
      1st……………. fanofthefrog!!!! (sophisticated all the way through!! the choice of accesories was great!)
      Honorable Mentions go to earnestandjerry and Fury!!!!!
      Everyone did AMAZING this time! Scores were really close! So don’t feel discouraged if you placed lower than you wanted. :)
      The next client is…… a cat (the free account one) named Mew-Mew! Summer is ending, so she needs to switch over to fall clothes. That means warmer clothes and cool styles! She needs a casual fall-inspired look. BUT, she has a budget: 400 KinzCash. So make sure it stays within her budget! :)

OK, this will be hard since there is a budget but here it goes!

Fall Style Stripe Hoodie (fall colors and cheap price!) $60
      Purple Leggings (couldn’t really find pants that match the hoodie so this was next best option.) $130
      Lemon Lime Sash (Nice bright color) $110
      Studded Low Top Sneakers (Goes with the outfit in my opinion) $65

Price $365

Might not be as good as my past outfits but i like it.

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.