Project RUFFway! DESIGN CONTEST!!!

Home Forums Games – Archives Project RUFFway! DESIGN CONTEST!!!

This topic contains 429 replies, has 40 voices, and was last updated by  mackenziebourgfan 11 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-08-27 at 08:41 PM

Hello! If you love making outfits for Webkinz, this is a great contest for you! To enter, all you have to do is use items from the KinzStyle Outlet to make an outfit to satisfy a client that I give you! Just post your fashion ideas here! Clothing Machine items are allowed, as long as you provide the recipe. The first client is a back-to-school outfit for a black lab named Bella. So, as they say on the GREAT TV show Project Runway, make it work! And have fun!

hey ARG! neat idea!
    Lime green shorts
    yellow v-neck shirt
    summer sandals
    lemon lime sash

-4pb-

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-09-09 at 07:17 PM

It’s RESULTS TIME!
      3rd……. fanofthefrog!
      2nd…… 4pb!!
      1st……. earnestandjerry!!!
      Honorable Mentions go to princesscocol and FluffySilly!!!!
      So, the next client……… is a White Terrier named Gloria! She is “the dog with a bow in her hair,” but she doesn’t think that describes her sense of style. She doesn’t like all the girly, pink, princessy stuff. She likes black, cool clothing. So, your challenge is to make a casual outfit that would suit her personality! Have fun! :)
      ~A.R.G.

Kay here is what I think would suit her! It’s not BLACK, but it’s good enough! By the way thanks for first, and also did you like my other out-fits? Any way here it is!

Royal blue hoodie

Distressed stretchy jeans

Academy Mary Jane’s

Kinzville Academy Cap

lemon lime sash

NO glasses

So I hope you like it!

~Jerry EN Earnest out!

FuryGirl5

SOrry i missed the last 1. sadly, i’m gonna have 2 skip this 1 2. but i’ll try 2 do the next 1… sorry ARG.. :(
      Just Kick It,
      Fury

rosie678

Sorry I didn’t enter the last few contests! School and stuff… well, thanks for first! I can’t believe I won my FIRST CONTEST! Well, now for Gloria-

Baby Blue Beanie
      Black Vest
      Distressed Stretchy Jeans
      Silver Braided Belt
      Studded Low Top Sneakers
      Dark Shades

I hope Gloria LOVES it!!!

It’s RESULTS TIME!
      3rd……. fanofthefrog!
      2nd…… 4pb!!
      So, the next client……… is a White Terrier named Gloria! She is “the dog with a bow in her hair,” but she doesn’t think that describes her sense of style. She doesn’t like all the girly, pink, princessy stuff. She likes black, cool clothing. So, your challenge is to make a casual outfit that would suit her personality! Have fun! :)
      ~A.R.G.

thanks for honorable mentions! here’s you outfit gloria!
      pants/shirt: denim dress
      shoes: leather sandals
      glasses: dark shades
      hat: blue bow
      hope you like! – pc:)

It’s RESULTS TIME!
      3rd……. fanofthefrog!
      2nd…… 4pb!!
      ~A.R.G.

thanks for second! yay, this time i have enough kinz cash AND a white terrier to model it!

lightweight striped top
      purple denim jeans or distressed stretchy jeans
      flip flops
      dog bone belt (optional)

hope u like!

-4pb-

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.