Project RUFFway! DESIGN CONTEST!!!

Home Forums Games – Archives Project RUFFway! DESIGN CONTEST!!!

This topic contains 429 replies, has 40 voices, and was last updated by  mackenziebourgfan 11 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-08-27 at 08:41 PM

Hello! If you love making outfits for Webkinz, this is a great contest for you! To enter, all you have to do is use items from the KinzStyle Outlet to make an outfit to satisfy a client that I give you! Just post your fashion ideas here! Clothing Machine items are allowed, as long as you provide the recipe. The first client is a back-to-school outfit for a black lab named Bella. So, as they say on the GREAT TV show Project Runway, make it work! And have fun!

hey ARG! neat idea!
    Lime green shorts
    yellow v-neck shirt
    summer sandals
    lemon lime sash

-4pb-

Aw man, I also missed one… Thanks for honorable mention!!

Let’s see..

“So, as you know, Halloween is next month, and all Webkinz love to dress up in festive costumes for trick-or-treating. This challenge is to make a Halloween costume out of KinzStyle Outlet (and Clothing Machine) items that are NOT specifically for Halloween! Choose to dress either Marley (boy) or Abigail (girl). They are both Golden Retrievers. Please only pick one! When you enter, please state which Retriever will be dressing up, what they are dressing up as, and then the costume.”

here is mine…
      I chose to do Abigail, and she’s a swimmer in the Olympics

here’s her outfit:
      Purple Beanie
      Flip flops
      swimming goggles (blue)
      purple hearts swimsuit (forgot what it’s called)

hope you like it, it’s not my best but…. Yeah…

Could I redo my outfit later?

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-09-10 at 08:32 PM

Results!!!!!!
      3rd…….. princesscocol!
      2nd…….rosie!! (sorry, I can’t remember the numbers after “rosie”)
      1st……… fanofthefrog!!! (p.s.: don’t doubt yourself! you’re a great designer!!)
      Honorable Mentions go to 4pb and earnestandjerry!!!!
      That P.S. also go to everyone: You’re all great at making outfits! Never doubt your designs, because they’re all always great!
      This next contest is one that I particularly LOVE!
      So, as you know, Halloween is next month, and all Webkinz love to dress up in festive costumes for trick-or-treating. This challenge is to make a Halloween costume out of KinzStyle Outlet (and Clothing Machine) items that are NOT specifically for Halloween! Choose to dress either Marley (boy) or Abigail (girl). They are both Golden Retrievers. Please only pick one! When you enter, please state which Retriever will be dressing up, what they are dressing up as, and then the costume.
      Results will be on Wednesday for this one!
      ~A.R.G.

For Marley, the Rockstar! LOL

Purple Mod Hat
      White Hollywood Glasses
      Black Vest
      Black Jeans
      Wing Tip Shoes
      Black Belt

christinekc

Results!!!!!!
      3rd…….. princesscocol!
      That P.S. also go to everyone: You’re all great at making outfits! Never doubt your designs, because they’re all always great!
      So, as you know, Halloween is next month, and all Webkinz love to dress up in festive costumes for trick-or-treating. This challenge is to make a Halloween costume out of KinzStyle Outlet (and Clothing Machine) items that are NOT specifically for Halloween! Choose to dress either Marley (boy) or Abigail (girl). They are both Golden Retrievers. Please only pick one! When you enter, please state which Retriever will be dressing up, what they are dressing up as, and then the costume.
      ~A.R.G.

Ive chosen the boy one which will be a gangster.

Kinzville academy varsity jacket
      Distressed strechy jeans
      big Fujitsu hat I mean funky hat
      Dark shades
      trendy sneakers
      Rocking black belt

Results!!!!!!
      3rd…….. princesscocol!
      ~A.R.G.

Lol I have actually done this before! I created a costume for my guinea pig not using real costumes! Lol. I will do Abigail. And just like my guinea pig webkinz was, she will be dressed as a rainbow. ;)

Thick-knit sweater
      Rainbow stripe pants
      Rainbow boots
      Retro rainbow belt
      Pink sparkly bow

Hope u like!

-4pb-

Wow, thanks for 1st! I think i have a good design for Marley. I will post later tonight or tomorrow.

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.