Project RUFFway! DESIGN CONTEST!!!

Home Forums Games – Archives Project RUFFway! DESIGN CONTEST!!!

This topic contains 429 replies, has 40 voices, and was last updated by  mackenziebourgfan 11 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-08-27 at 08:41 PM

Hello! If you love making outfits for Webkinz, this is a great contest for you! To enter, all you have to do is use items from the KinzStyle Outlet to make an outfit to satisfy a client that I give you! Just post your fashion ideas here! Clothing Machine items are allowed, as long as you provide the recipe. The first client is a back-to-school outfit for a black lab named Bella. So, as they say on the GREAT TV show Project Runway, make it work! And have fun!

hey ARG! neat idea!
    Lime green shorts
    yellow v-neck shirt
    summer sandals
    lemon lime sash

-4pb-

All
      Don’t know when the results are going to be posted but i might not be able to enter the next contest. My family is going on vacation (YAY! LOL) but i might not get enough time to post an outfit. Hope you understand :)

princesscocol wrote on 2012-09-12 at 09:38 AM

I picked Abigail as a princess!
      pants/shirt: pink jersey dress
      belt: N/A
      hat: princess hat
      shoes: high heel sandals
      glasses: white Hollywood sunglasses or N/A
      hope you like! – pc:)

and for the glasses maybe the funky girl glasses for the princess outfit above↑. and IF i do wanna switch Abigial’s outfit she will be a model looking like this:
      pants/shirt: spiral designer dress
      hat: plaid buckle cap or any type of bow
      glasses: funky girl glasses or dark shades or white hollywood sunglasses or N/A

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-09-12 at 04:16 PM

FluffySilly713 wrote on 2012-09-11 at 10:35 PM
      Aw man, I also missed one… Thanks for honorable mention!!
      Let’s see..
      “So, as you know, Halloween is next month, and all Webkinz love to dress up in festive costumes for trick-or-treating. This challenge is to make a Halloween costume out of KinzStyle Outlet (and Clothing Machine) items that are NOT specifically for Halloween! Choose to dress either Marley (boy) or Abigail (girl). They are both Golden Retrievers. Please only pick one! When you enter, please state which Retriever will be dressing up, what they are dressing up as, and then the costume.”
      here is mine…
      I chose to do Abigail, and she’s a swimmer in the Olympics
      here’s her outfit:
      Purple Beanie
      Flip flops
      swimming goggles (blue)
      purple hearts swimsuit (forgot what it’s called)
      hope you like it, it’s not my best but…. Yeah…
      Could I redo my outfit later?

If you want to redo your outfit, just make sure you do it in the next few hours or so, because I am doing results tonight. :)
      ~A.R.G.

Never mind, I can’t do results tonight. And I might not be able to tomorrow night either (big English test I need to study for), but if I have the time I will come on here to do results. Sorry everyone.
      But for FluffySilly(or anyone really), that means you still have more time if you want to change your outfit!

Sorry again! :(
      ~A.R.G.

FluffySilly713 wrote on 2012-09-11 at 10:35 PM

Aw man, I also missed one… Thanks for honorable mention!!
      Let’s see..
      “So, as you know, Halloween is next month, and all Webkinz love to dress up in festive costumes for trick-or-treating. This challenge is to make a Halloween costume out of KinzStyle Outlet (and Clothing Machine) items that are NOT specifically for Halloween! Choose to dress either Marley (boy) or Abigail (girl). They are both Golden Retrievers. Please only pick one! When you enter, please state which Retriever will be dressing up, what they are dressing up as, and then the costume.”
      here is mine…
      I chose to do Abigail, and she’s a swimmer in the Olympics
      here’s her outfit:
      Purple Beanie
      Flip flops
      swimming goggles (blue)
      purple hearts swimsuit (forgot what it’s called)
      hope you like it, it’s not my best but…. Yeah…
      Could I redo my outfit later?

If you want to redo your outfit, just make sure you do it in the next few hours or so, because I am doing results tonight. :)

~A.R.G.

I picked Abigail as a princess!
      pants/shirt: pink jersey dress
      hat: princess hat
      glasses: white Hollywood sunglasses or N/A

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.