Project RUFFway! DESIGN CONTEST!!!

Home Forums Games – Archives Project RUFFway! DESIGN CONTEST!!!

This topic contains 429 replies, has 40 voices, and was last updated by  mackenziebourgfan 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-08-27 at 08:41 PM

Hello! If you love making outfits for Webkinz, this is a great contest for you! To enter, all you have to do is use items from the KinzStyle Outlet to make an outfit to satisfy a client that I give you! Just post your fashion ideas here! Clothing Machine items are allowed, as long as you provide the recipe. The first client is a back-to-school outfit for a black lab named Bella. So, as they say on the GREAT TV show Project Runway, make it work! And have fun!

hey ARG! neat idea!
    Lime green shorts
    yellow v-neck shirt
    summer sandals
    lemon lime sash

-4pb-

FuryGirl5

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-09-23 at 07:33 AM

Wow, lots of newcomers this time! Welcome batluver, tyedyeducktape, and KittyCat to Project RUFFway!
      It’s results time!
      4th……… christinekc!
      3rd……… KittyCat!!
      2nd…….. 4pb!!!
      1st………. rosie!!!!
      Honorable Mentions go to batluver and tyedyeducktape!!!!!
      Next pet………… a Yellow Lab named Sunshine! She’s playing a part in a new Webkinz Studios Movie, “Rising Starr” (her character in the movie is a lab named Starr). She’s an up-and-coming popstar, and needs a rockin’ outfit to perform a concert in!
      Only 7 days left, A.R.G.
      P.S.: Rosie- 12 days left (or 7 days left now) until my favorite TV show, The Amazing Race, comes back on! I’m really excited!

Ok, i know i havent been on 4 a while, but i’m like sooo busy. :P But i think i have time 2 enter this one so I’ll do it now… here’s my outfit-

Spiral Designer Dress
      Sparkly Pink Bow
      Ruffled Sequin Sandals
      White Hollywood Sunglasses

I hope u like it!!!
      Just Kick It,
      Fury

Hi all!

I had a good vacation, except i missed the webkinz promos and stuff like that. Anyway for Sunshine the yellow lab (LOL, my sister’s yellow lab is Sunshine! LOL) lets see what i have for her.

White Hollywood Sunglasses
      Cardi with Pink Top
      Purple Denim Jeans
      Wing Tip Shoes

(P.S. I’m going to the webkinz tour van today! So excited!)

Wow, lots of newcomers this time! Welcome batluver, tyedyeducktape, and KittyCat to Project RUFFway!
      It’s results time!

4th……… christinekc!
      3rd……… KittyCat!!
      2nd…….. 4pb!!!
      1st………. rosie!!!!
      Honorable Mentions go to batluver and tyedyeducktape!!!!!

Next pet………… a Yellow Lab named Sunshine! She’s playing a part in a new Webkinz Studios Movie, “Rising Starr” (her character in the movie is a lab named Starr). She’s an up-and-coming popstar, and needs a rockin’ outfit to perform a concert in!

Only 7 days left, A.R.G.
      P.S.: Rosie- 12 days left (or 7 days left now) until my favorite TV show, The Amazing Race, comes back on! I’m really excited!

Thanks for first place! I’ll think of an outfit later, my computer is being really stubborn right now…

rosie678

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-09-18 at 06:30 PM

There are 5 entries, so it’s results time!!!
      3rd……… rosie!
      2nd…….. christinekc!!
      1st……… FluffySilly!!!
      Honorable Mentions go to 4pb and princesscocol!!!!
      Next pet…………. a girl Signature Cocker Spaniel named Laurie! She loves being outdoors, where she can work in her huge garden. She wants a casual outfit that reflects her interests, but is still able to do her favorite activity in it (gardening).
      Only 12 days left, A.R.G. :)

Oh, poo. I keep moving down a place each contest! I’ll probably get an honorable mention this time.

Spring Fedora
      Cute Cropped Tee
      Girl’s Khaki Shorts
      Summer Sandals

Have Fun,
      Rosie

BTW what’s in 12 days?

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.