Project RUFFway! DESIGN CONTEST!!!

Home Forums Games – Archives Project RUFFway! DESIGN CONTEST!!!

This topic contains 429 replies, has 40 voices, and was last updated by  mackenziebourgfan 11 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-08-27 at 08:41 PM

Hello! If you love making outfits for Webkinz, this is a great contest for you! To enter, all you have to do is use items from the KinzStyle Outlet to make an outfit to satisfy a client that I give you! Just post your fashion ideas here! Clothing Machine items are allowed, as long as you provide the recipe. The first client is a back-to-school outfit for a black lab named Bella. So, as they say on the GREAT TV show Project Runway, make it work! And have fun!

hey ARG! neat idea!
    Lime green shorts
    yellow v-neck shirt
    summer sandals
    lemon lime sash

-4pb-

batluver

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-09-29 at 07:35 AM

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-09-28 at 09:16 PM
      Sorry I couldn’t do results sooner, guys. Been busy….school and all that jazz. But we got lotsa entries!!
      4th….. rosie!
      3rd….. FluffySilly!!
      2nd…. 4pb AND batluver’s 2nd outfit!!! (tie!)
      1st…… tyedyeducktape!!!! (don’t you LOVE the new items in the KinzStyle Outlet?)
      Honorable Mentions go to fanofthefrog, princessjrc, and Fury!!!!!
      Next client……….. will be announced tomorrow!
      Only 2 days left, A.R.G. :)

Okay, the next client is a Dalmation named Lady! She is a short-haired dog, so she often gets cold in seasons like fall and winter. So she wants a stylish, but warm outfit. She likes bright colors, but nothing too girly-girly.
      It’s Tomorrow! A.R.G.

Hmm… I just tried this outfit on my Dalmatian, China (She’s a tomboy yet has a little bit of a girly side) . Here you go!

Boy’s navy cardigan and scarf
      Kinzville academy slacks
      Pirate boots
      Big blue bow belt
      Eyeglasses

This creates a stylish, boyish outfit with a feminine touch. Plus, it can keep her warm AND the colors aren’t too girly!

Thanks for Mentions,

Orange Sporty warm up zippy
      Brown Corduroy Pants
      High Cut Runners
      Beige Toque

Thanks,

~~Fanofthefrogz~~

christinekc

Sorry I couldn\’t do results sooner, guys. Been busy….school and all that jazz. But we got lotsa entries!!
      4th….. rosie!
      3rd….. FluffySilly!!
      2nd…. 4pb AND batluver\’s 2nd outfit!!! (tie!)
      1st…… tyedyeducktape!!!! (don\’t you LOVE the new items in the KinzStyle Outlet?)

Okay, the next client is a Dalmation named Lady! She is a short-haired dog, so she often gets cold in seasons like fall and winter. So she wants a stylish, but warm outfit. She likes bright colors, but nothing too girly-girly.

Orange sporty warm up zippy
      Red denim jeans
      Red bow
      Fallen leaves headband
      Slouch boots
      Skinny studded belt

485 kinzcash, six items.

rat50

Sorry I couldn\’t do results sooner, guys. Been busy….school and all that jazz. But we got lotsa entries!!
      4th….. rosie!
      3rd….. FluffySilly!!
      2nd…. 4pb AND batluver\’s 2nd outfit!!! (tie!)
      1st…… tyedyeducktape!!!! (don\’t you LOVE the new items in the KinzStyle Outlet?)

Okay Hi I just happened to be strolling through the Forums so here is my outfit:
      New Rusty Red Tam
      Fall Style Striped Hoodie
      Cuffed Jeans
      Skinny Studded Belt
      & Clogs
      add me rat50
      ♥☼♪

Sorry I couldn’t do results sooner, guys. Been busy….school and all that jazz. But we got lotsa entries!!
      4th….. rosie!
      3rd….. FluffySilly!!
      2nd…. 4pb AND batluver’s 2nd outfit!!! (tie!)
      1st…… tyedyeducktape!!!! (don’t you LOVE the new items in the KinzStyle Outlet?)
      Only 2 days left, A.R.G. :)

It’s Tomorrow! A.R.G.

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.