Project RUFFway! DESIGN CONTEST!!!

Home Forums Games – Archives Project RUFFway! DESIGN CONTEST!!!

This topic contains 429 replies, has 40 voices, and was last updated by  mackenziebourgfan 11 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-08-27 at 08:41 PM

Hello! If you love making outfits for Webkinz, this is a great contest for you! To enter, all you have to do is use items from the KinzStyle Outlet to make an outfit to satisfy a client that I give you! Just post your fashion ideas here! Clothing Machine items are allowed, as long as you provide the recipe. The first client is a back-to-school outfit for a black lab named Bella. So, as they say on the GREAT TV show Project Runway, make it work! And have fun!

hey ARG! neat idea!
    Lime green shorts
    yellow v-neck shirt
    summer sandals
    lemon lime sash

-4pb-

batluver

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-10-05 at 02:31 PM

AHH I forgot to say honorable mentions!!!!! They are batluver, 4pb, and TDDT2. So sorry about that!
      ~A.R.G: TEAM UNIQUE!

Thank you :). For a second there I was like Mentions? LOL. Was the outfit good? I don’t think it was very bright, but anyways, what’s your opinion?

Thanks for honorable mention, I will be gone all weekend, might fit in a couple posts here and there so I might miss this one.

-4pb-

AHH I forgot to say honorable mentions!!!!! They are batluver, 4pb, and TDDT2. So sorry about that!

~A.R.G: TEAM UNIQUE!

It’s RESULTS TIME!

4th……… rat50! (Great style sense you have! Only thing was that you used capris, and she does want a warm outfit… But overall, nice job!)
      3rd……… earnestandjerry!! (Love each piece of clothing, and your use of color!)
      2nd…….. KC!!! (You would think that the orange jacket and red jeans clash, but the headband pulls the look together! Great work!)
      1st……… fanofthefrog!!!! (It’s warm, suits the time of year, and it has a perfect pop of color in the shoes! Fantastic!)

Next client…….. a Rabbit named Blossom! She’s going to her older sister’s Hop-Mitzvah (get it? instead of bat-mitzvah?) in a few weeks and needs a fancy outfit suitable for the event. Things you may want to know: her favorite color is blue, but she doesn’t want to be ALL blue like Cookie Monster or something, and she loves fairytale books.

~A.R.G.: TEAM UNIQUE!

christinekc

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-10-02 at 05:36 PM

christinekc wrote on 2012-09-29 at 11:04 AM

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-09-29 at 07:35 AM

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-09-28 at 09:16 PM
      Sorry I couldn\’t do results sooner, guys. Been busy….school and all that jazz. But we got lotsa entries!!
      4th….. rosie!
      3rd….. FluffySilly!!
      2nd…. 4pb AND batluver\’s 2nd outfit!!! (tie!)
      1st…… tyedyeducktape!!!! (don\’t you LOVE the new items in the KinzStyle Outlet?)
      Honorable Mentions go to fanofthefrog, princessjrc, and Fury!!!!!
      Next client……….. will be announced tomorrow!

Okay, the next client is a Dalmation named Lady! She is a short-haired dog, so she often gets cold in seasons like fall and winter. So she wants a stylish, but warm outfit. She likes bright colors, but nothing too girly-girly.

Orange sporty warm up zippy
      Red denim jeans
      Red bow
      Fallen leaves headband
      Slouch boots
      Skinny studded belt
      485 kinzcash, six items.

Hey everyone! Results will be sometime kind of soon-ish, but I had a question:
      christinekc: Which one do you want for the headpiece, the red bow of the headband? You said both, so I’m a tad confused…
      Well, that’s all! Glad to see you back, earnestandjerry! How was your vacation? Just gonna wait for christinekc to answer and see if FluffySilly is going to enter their outfit before I do results.
      ~A.R.G.: TEAM UNIQUE!

Sorry, I think I meant Red Bow OR fallen Leaves headband; there so cute, I couldn’t decide! Sorry! If I had to choose I would do the headband. Sorry, sorta bez last night! BTW: Call me KC!

L♥ve the luv,
      KC

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.