Project RUFFway! DESIGN CONTEST!!!

Home Forums Games – Archives Project RUFFway! DESIGN CONTEST!!!

This topic contains 429 replies, has 40 voices, and was last updated by  mackenziebourgfan 11 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-08-27 at 08:41 PM

Hello! If you love making outfits for Webkinz, this is a great contest for you! To enter, all you have to do is use items from the KinzStyle Outlet to make an outfit to satisfy a client that I give you! Just post your fashion ideas here! Clothing Machine items are allowed, as long as you provide the recipe. The first client is a back-to-school outfit for a black lab named Bella. So, as they say on the GREAT TV show Project Runway, make it work! And have fun!

hey ARG! neat idea!
    Lime green shorts
    yellow v-neck shirt
    summer sandals
    lemon lime sash

-4pb-

NOVAkate

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-10-10 at 08:43 PM

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-10-09 at 05:44 PM

batluver wrote on 2012-10-05 at 08:19 PM

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-10-05 at 02:31 PM
      AHH I forgot to say honorable mentions!!!!! They are batluver, 4pb, and TDDT2. So sorry about that!
      ~A.R.G: TEAM UNIQUE!

Thank you :). For a second there I was like Mentions? LOL. Was the outfit good? I don’t think it was very bright, but anyways, what’s your opinion?

Of course your outfit was good! I think the only thing that made it lose some points was the fact that it wasn’t very bright. Otherwise, your outfit was great. You definitely have a sense of style that I love. Personally, I love outfits that aren’t so loud with color, but being that it’s for a client, it just needed to suit all the elements Lady wanted. You’re a really great designer, though, so don’t doubt yourself!
      ALL- Results are soon!
      ~A.R.G.: team unique!!

NOOOOOOO! I posted results LAST night, and they didn’t go through!!!!!!! So sorry about the wait guys!!
      Results (again)!
      4th……… rosie!
      3rd……… earnestandjerry!!
      2nd…….. NOVAkate!!!
      1st……… batluver!!!!
      Honorable Mentions go to the dress and fanofthefrog!!!!!
      Next client………. a black Poodle named Charisse! She is a trendsetter in her middle school and loves wearing the most stylish clothes to impress her friends. So she wants an awesome outfit that she can wear to school and make her friends say “Wow!”
      ~A.R.G.: team unique!

Wow 2nd! Thx!

OK so Charisse hope you like this!

Lightweight Striped Top
      Slouch Boots
      Black Jeans

Enjoy!

~NOVAkate~

Sequin Cabbie Cap
      Lightweight Striped Top
      Ruffled Skirt
      Slouch Boots

9WebkinzRock9

Thanks for mentions! Not sure this is WOW but i like it.

Cardi with Pink top
      Fall Floral Skirt
      Rhinestone Flats
      Fallen Leaves Headband
      European Flare Shades
      Silver Braided Belt

~~~FANOFTHEFROGZ~~~

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-10-10 at 08:43 PM

AHH I forgot to say honorable mentions!!!!! They are batluver, 4pb, and TDDT2. So sorry about that!

Thank you :). For a second there I was like Mentions? LOL. Was the outfit good? I don’t think it was very bright, but anyways, what’s your opinion?

Of course your outfit was good! I think the only thing that made it lose some points was the fact that it wasn’t very bright. Otherwise, your outfit was great. You definitely have a sense of style that I love. Personally, I love outfits that aren’t so loud with color, but being that it’s for a client, it just needed to suit all the elements Lady wanted. You’re a really great designer, though, so don’t doubt yourself!
      ALL- Results are soon!

NOOOOOOO! I posted results LAST night, and they didn’t go through!!!!!!! So sorry about the wait guys!!
      Results (again)!
      4th……… rosie!
      3rd……… earnestandjerry!!
      2nd…….. NOVAkate!!!
      1st……… batluver!!!!
      Next client………. a black Poodle named Charisse! She is a trendsetter in her middle school and loves wearing the most stylish clothes to impress her friends. So she wants an awesome outfit that she can wear to school and make her friends say “Wow!”

Oh, darn! Not only did I miss this round, but I also missed a round I guess in a naming contest forum. Maybe I can do my entry right now…

Purple mod hat
      Vest and shirt combo
      Purple denim jeans
      Rhinestone flats

Hope ya like!

-4pb-

ALL- Results are soon!

Results (again)!

4th……… rosie!
      3rd……… earnestandjerry!!
      2nd…….. NOVAkate!!!
      1st……… batluver!!!!

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.