Project RUFFway! DESIGN CONTEST!!!

Home Forums Games – Archives Project RUFFway! DESIGN CONTEST!!!

This topic contains 429 replies, has 40 voices, and was last updated by  mackenziebourgfan 11 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-08-27 at 08:41 PM

Hello! If you love making outfits for Webkinz, this is a great contest for you! To enter, all you have to do is use items from the KinzStyle Outlet to make an outfit to satisfy a client that I give you! Just post your fashion ideas here! Clothing Machine items are allowed, as long as you provide the recipe. The first client is a back-to-school outfit for a black lab named Bella. So, as they say on the GREAT TV show Project Runway, make it work! And have fun!

hey ARG! neat idea!
    Lime green shorts
    yellow v-neck shirt
    summer sandals
    lemon lime sash

-4pb-

batluver wrote on 2012-10-20 at 04:19 PM

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-10-20 at 09:44 AM

batluver wrote on 2012-10-20 at 08:56 AM
      I don’t mean to be pushy or anything, because I know we have school and all, but when will the results get posted?

I’m so sorry everyone!! WKN wasn’t working for my computer for a while, but here are results now!
      4th………. 9WebkinzRock9!
      3rd………. earnestandjerry!!
      2nd……… 4pb!!!
      1st………. NOVAkate!!!!
      Honorable mentions go to batluver and fanofthefrog!!!!!
      Next contest is VERY important! There will only be a first place, and whoever wins gets to do the next challenge. That means they choose the contest and post results. Deadline is Wednesday, no matter how many entries there are.
      So, the client for the “Guest Judge” contest is……… a Signature Labradoodle named Toffee! Toffee is just like her name: sweet and loveable. She likes light colors, girly patterns, and cuteness!!! She needs an adorable outfit for her birthday party.
      Make it work!
      ~A.R.G.

Aw man! What was wrong with it? Creamcheezit! :(

Sorry, I didn’t really like the sweater. It didn’t suit the client very well, in my opinion. Are you going to enter the next contest?

~A.R.G.

batluver

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-10-20 at 09:44 AM

I don’t mean to be pushy or anything, because I know we have school and all, but when will the results get posted?

I’m so sorry everyone!! WKN wasn’t working for my computer for a while, but here are results now!
      4th………. 9WebkinzRock9!
      2nd……… 4pb!!!
      1st………. NOVAkate!!!!
      Next contest is VERY important! There will only be a first place, and whoever wins gets to do the next challenge. That means they choose the contest and post results. Deadline is Wednesday, no matter how many entries there are.
      So, the client for the “Guest Judge” contest is……… a Signature Labradoodle named Toffee! Toffee is just like her name: sweet and loveable. She likes light colors, girly patterns, and cuteness!!! She needs an adorable outfit for her birthday party.
      Make it work!
      ~A.R.G.

Aw man! What was wrong with it? Creamcheezit! :(

TennesseeFrogs wrote on 2012-10-20 at 02:24 PM

OK i’ll post my outfit later. Just letting you know the following:
      My fanofthefrog account is having issues so i made this account. You can continue to call me fanofthefrog or my new user.

Okay, hi fanofthefrog!

~A.R.G.

OK i’ll post my outfit later. Just letting you know the following:

My fanofthefrog account is having issues so i made this account. You can continue to call me fanofthefrog or my new user.

4th………. 9WebkinzRock9!
      2nd……… 4pb!!!
      1st………. NOVAkate!!!!

Make it work!
      ~A.R.G.

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.