Project RUFFway! DESIGN CONTEST!!!

Home Forums Games – Archives Project RUFFway! DESIGN CONTEST!!!

This topic contains 429 replies, has 40 voices, and was last updated by  mackenziebourgfan 11 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-08-27 at 08:41 PM

Hello! If you love making outfits for Webkinz, this is a great contest for you! To enter, all you have to do is use items from the KinzStyle Outlet to make an outfit to satisfy a client that I give you! Just post your fashion ideas here! Clothing Machine items are allowed, as long as you provide the recipe. The first client is a back-to-school outfit for a black lab named Bella. So, as they say on the GREAT TV show Project Runway, make it work! And have fun!

hey ARG! neat idea!
    Lime green shorts
    yellow v-neck shirt
    summer sandals
    lemon lime sash

-4pb-

4842polarbears wrote on 2012-10-26 at 04:54 PM

NOVAkate wrote on 2012-10-26 at 01:12 AM

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-10-25 at 09:45 PM
      Hey, NOVAkate? Are you there?
      ~A.R.G.

OMG!!!!
      Sorry I live on an island in the middle of nowhere so theres like a massive time difference between me and the USA.
      OK so the next client is a Dalmation named Sally who wants something she can ride her motorcycle in and also look fashionable. Good luck!
      ~NOVAkate~

i tried to post my outfit, but it didn’t post. it WOULD have been fall floral dress, ruffled sequin sandals, and daisy hair clip or sparkly pink bow. i will do this later today hopefully. since NOVAkate wasn’t here on time, they should do the next one. ;)
      P.S. this is 4444polarbears on different account. normal account won’t work.
      -4pb-

oopsie!! lol. i read it as ARG saying it lol. sorry bout that, lol. i will do my outfit later today or tonight or tomorrow. :)

-4pb-

~A.R.G.

OMG!!!!
      Sorry I live on an island in the middle of nowhere so theres like a massive time difference between me and the USA.
      OK so the next client is a Dalmation named Sally who wants something she can ride her motorcycle in and also look fashionable. Good luck!
      ~NOVAkate~

Whens the deadline? I’ll enter later. 8 D

~A.R.G.

OMG!!!!
      ~NOVAkate~

Sorry i’m late! I couldn’t find this forum but here’s my outfit!

White Hollywood Sunglasses
      Fallen Leaves headband
      Green Graphic Polo
      Jeans (Blue)
      Slouch Boots

Well, hope you like it!

Good contest idea, NOVAkate! Anybody else want to enter?

~A.R.G.

~A.R.G.

OMG!!!!
      ~NOVAkate~

i tried to post my outfit, but it didn’t post. it WOULD have been fall floral dress, ruffled sequin sandals, and daisy hair clip or sparkly pink bow. i will do this later today hopefully. since NOVAkate wasn’t here on time, they should do the next one. ;)

P.S. this is 4444polarbears on different account. normal account won’t work.

-4pb-

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.