Project RUFFway! DESIGN CONTEST!!!

Home Forums Games – Archives Project RUFFway! DESIGN CONTEST!!!

This topic contains 429 replies, has 40 voices, and was last updated by  mackenziebourgfan 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-08-27 at 08:41 PM

Hello! If you love making outfits for Webkinz, this is a great contest for you! To enter, all you have to do is use items from the KinzStyle Outlet to make an outfit to satisfy a client that I give you! Just post your fashion ideas here! Clothing Machine items are allowed, as long as you provide the recipe. The first client is a back-to-school outfit for a black lab named Bella. So, as they say on the GREAT TV show Project Runway, make it work! And have fun!

hey ARG! neat idea!
    Lime green shorts
    yellow v-neck shirt
    summer sandals
    lemon lime sash

-4pb-

batluver wrote on 2012-11-22 at 02:12 PM

Here are the details if you guys need them.
      She’s a Springer Spaniel named Dotts. She owns lots of beautiful gardens and also loves to work in them AND showcase them. Right now she’s working on a HUGE garden for a contest, which will have purple, green, and pink everywhere! She needs TWO outfits:
      One is a working-in-the-garden outfit for when the judges visit to see her working.
      She wants it to be nice-looking and slightly new, but not too new because the judges may visit and think she doesn’t like to get dirty with a new, clean outfit on.
      The second is a fancy outfit for the showcasing.
      She wants not a casual dress, but a pretty, formal dress. She would also like a pair of heels and something gorgeous to put in her hair.
      Notes: She wears glasses, and both outfits should match the colors she is using in her garden. Please specify which outfit is the formal and which is the casual.
      Thanks!! :)

So here is outfit number 1 (working in garden)

Eyeglasses
      Green Graphic Polo
      Green Pants
      Berry Pickin’ Galoshes (has spots of different colors)

And for outfit number 2 (formal)

Moonberry Dress (Purple Pajama Top, Plaid Buckle Hat, Smocked Sundress)
      Red Mary Janes or Laced Heels (the only heels that the outlet has)
      Daisy Hair Clip
      Eyeglasses

So, I hope Dotts likes this.

~~~T-Frogs~~~

hollyleaf228

Well I do so it does not matter to me.

batluver

Lemminglover wrote on 2012-11-22 at 07:36 PM

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-11-21 at 07:59 PM
      ~LOS RESULTOS~ (spanglish, lol)
      4th……. hamsterfan!
      3rd……. BostonTerriersRule!!
      2nd……. batluver!!!
      1st…… 4pb!!!!
      Honorable Mentions go to NOVAkate, E&J, TennesseeFrogs, hollyleaf, and FunCat (welcome to the ruffway!)!!!!!!
      Next client is……… a Springer Spaniel named Dotts! To see full details, please see batluver’s long post towards the middlish-bottomish of page 7. There are 2 outfits involved, so there will be 2 sets of results. And batluver, feel free to point out your favorite outfits!
      ~A.R.G.

This is NOVAkate, my other account kind of shut down. In results, you can call me NOVAkate or Lemminglover.
      Ok so Dotts I’m assuming your the kind of girlyish type, but kind of tomboyish as well. The formals like really girly and the gardening-visit one isn’t as much.
      For the garden visit:
      Green and White Fleece Sweater
      Green Pants
      Hunter Green Hiking Shoes
      Sparkly Pink Bow
      Eyeglasses
      For the formal:
      Since the KInzstyle Outlet doesn’t have really formal wear, I used some dresses and shoes that are from the eStore and other places.
      Lilac Sparkle Party Dress
      Dancing Shoes
      Sparkly Pink Bow/Blue Bow
      Eyeglasses
      If you want it to be only stuff from the KinzStyle Outlet, PLMK!
      For the lemmings,
      ~Lemminglover~

Yeah, I don’t have estore, so I’d stick with KO for the formal outfit. It doesn’t have to be TOO formal, just nice-looking
      ~~~~~~~BATLUVER~~~~~~~

Me and E&J will enter soon.

Lemminglover wrote on 2012-11-24 at 01:59 AM

batluver wrote on 2012-11-23 at 10:46 AM

Lemminglover wrote on 2012-11-22 at 07:36 PM

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-11-21 at 07:59 PM
      ~LOS RESULTOS~ (spanglish, lol)
      4th……. hamsterfan!
      3rd……. BostonTerriersRule!!
      2nd……. batluver!!!
      1st…… 4pb!!!!
      Honorable Mentions go to E&J, TennesseeFrogs, hollyleaf, and FunCat (welcome to the ruffway!)!!!!!!
      Next client is……… a Springer Spaniel named Dotts! To see full details, please see batluver\’s long post towards the middlish-bottomish of page 7. There are 2 outfits involved, so there will be 2 sets of results. And batluver, feel free to point out your favorite outfits!
      ~A.R.G.

You can call me Lemminglover.
      Ok so Dotts I\’m assuming your the kind of girlyish type, but kind of tomboyish as well. The formals like really girly and the gardening-visit one isn\’t as much.
      For the garden visit:
      Green and White Fleece Sweater
      Green Pants
      Hunter Green Hiking Shoes
      Sparkly Pink Bow
      Eyeglasses
      For the formal:
      Since the KInzstyle Outlet doesn\’t have really formal wear, I used some dresses and shoes that are from the eStore and other places.
      Lilac Sparkle Party Dress
      Dancing Shoes
      Sparkly Pink Bow/Blue Bow
      Eyeglasses
      If you want it to be only stuff from the KinzStyle Outlet, PLMK!
      For the lemmings,
      ~Lemminglover~

I think things from the estore are fine, but I\’d ask ARG first, since she makes the rules.
      ~~~~~~~BATLUVER~~~~~~~

OK thanks for letting me know, A.R.G., is it okay with you too?
      For the lemmings,
      ~Lemminglover~

Sorry, but for the contest, I usually only allow KinzStyle Outlet to make it fair. A lot of people don\’t have eStore (like me) and don\’t know what other pieces of clothing are in that store. So if you could change your formal outfit, I would then enter it in the contest. But it is still a very pretty outfit, so batluver of course could take your outfit suggestion for Dotts!

~A.R.G.

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.