Promo and priceless for trade!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Promo and priceless for trade!!!

This topic contains 53 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  xboxpab 11 years ago.

• Author

I have… White ears, full ketchup, plumpy, Wz, science goggles, cloud adventure wings, retired purple t-shirt, rockerz punk pants, rainbow fountain of wow, holiday spirit slide and swing, full B&W cat, and my favorites that are probably only for trade for AMAZING offer are, merry melodies hat, and snowy mountain mine cart ride

I would trade the dress for WZ totally SpotPuppy let me know when you are in the trading room :)

SPOT- Lol, okay. The only promo I have currently are the Emerald Gemster and Atomic Couch. Also, I have Sea Capt’n Shoes and Capt’n Hat (Picky). Sorry, very low on priceless and promo. LMK if anything peeks your interest! Thanks(:

cutieny2008

Okay, I am not offering priceless, but I’m just wondering-Spot, would you still like my retired Sea Otter PSI? And if you do, could you please post a list of what you’d trade for it? (IDK what it’s worth, but if you could offer me an estore PSI, I’d love it.)

Ok it is Time for me to address you all in one post. please look for your username in caps. ALICEINWEBKINZLAND4- mainly other promo for the fountain and i really dont know for goggles… maybe just offer? lol DELUXEQUEEN00- Could i hear your psi list? ABSILU- I dont need the arctic organ at the moment, but thanks for offering! NARNIAN- I dont need points at the moment, mainly just promo and priceless. LMK VIOLINDUET- My mine cart ride would only be for trade for a very good priceless/ promo offer. LMK. FUDGEYVANNILA- i mainly wanted the beetle bee helicopter so LMK what you wanted for it. JULIEBEAR- do you have any priceless or promo? LMK KITKAT- I liked all but the ears. What could you trade for WZ? ALPINELEOPARD- WOULD YOU TRADE THAT DRESS FOR WZ? LMK.

Narnian100

Hey spot I posted on page1 of this forum that I really would like to trade for you Plumpys glasses.I have estore,kinzstyle, a couple deluxe including green racing jacket and helmet(the set is worth 100,000) and a ton misc clothing items.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.