Promo and priceless for trade!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Promo and priceless for trade!!!

This topic contains 53 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  xboxpab 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

I have… White ears, full ketchup, plumpy, Wz, science goggles, cloud adventure wings, retired purple t-shirt, rockerz punk pants, rainbow fountain of wow, holiday spirit slide and swing, full B&W cat, and my favorites that are probably only for trade for AMAZING offer are, merry melodies hat, and snowy mountain mine cart ride

BabyMinkey

@Spotpuppy2000: I’m interested in your Melody Hat, do you by chance need WZ Jeans or a Burger outfit? PLMK (:

Narnian100

Hey Spot I have charm and I really would like your Plumpys glasses add me Narnian100.

Spot, okay. But, are you still intrested in trading for my Beetle bee helicopter? PLMKSNOL

SPOT- Okay, was there a particular combo you had in mind? I am picky with them, but am willing to work towards the goggles and fountain. LMK, thanks!

Alice- so i realize you were picky about captain pieces but i do like them. All- Take melody off of my picky list! i got an extra today using science goggles.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.