Promo and priceless for trade!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Promo and priceless for trade!!!

This topic contains 53 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  xboxpab 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

I have… White ears, full ketchup, plumpy, Wz, science goggles, cloud adventure wings, retired purple t-shirt, rockerz punk pants, rainbow fountain of wow, holiday spirit slide and swing, full B&W cat, and my favorites that are probably only for trade for AMAZING offer are, merry melodies hat, and snowy mountain mine cart ride

Fudgey- I did not mean to ignore your posts. this is the fastest moving forum i have ever made so its been a bit hard to respond to everyone!!! im really sorry. So i have been in the trading room like all the time lately so im gonna do an inventory on what i have… LOL. I was wondering. do you prefer holiday spirit slide or swing? i may wanna trade one for the helicopter.

imSanta

hi!!! i need the wings. i offer new estore psi!!!!!! im budgie202 on webkinz

Ok Alice i sent you a request. If we could send that would be great! once you get my request if you could send that would be awesome. I shall send the fountain and car once i see a package from you!

Hello!!!!! I need white ears and wings. offering new estore psi for the wings and anything u want for white ears!!!!

Narnian100

Oops I ment I have charm need plumpy….

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.