* PSF Trading *

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives * PSF Trading *

This topic contains 302 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  sarahbearagirl7 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

I can make a list of all my psf they are free all you have to do is friend me @ smile657 and I will post a list of psfs for free :)

KyahLCLD

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-07-11 at 05:12 PM

Wants:
      Rockerz Lion
      Rockerz Cat
      Rockerz Bulldog
      Rockerz Cow
      Rockerz Puppy (E-Store one)
      Candy Apple Camel
      Licorice Fish
      Gelato Parrot
      Garnet Rover
      Aquamarine Puppy
      Emerald Lab
      Pearl Pup
      Ruby Retriever
      Sapphire Spaniel
      My haves are in a post above. (:

Hello! I have rocker lion and bulldog psf, I am looking for all the other rockerz psf.

mortonhippo

shellzcuda wrote on 2012-07-12 at 07:02 PM

Hi Mortonhippo,
      Will you be in the trading room tomorrow sometime? Otherwise I can Kinzpost some of them to you. Let me know what works best.
      Have a super evening!
      Shell

I will be in the trading room tomorrow in yellow kinz chat plus at 11:15 central time LMK if you can make it,
      ~mortonhippo~

DeluxeQueen00 wrote on 2012-07-12 at 10:39 AM

shellzcuda wrote on 2012-07-12 at 10:34 AM

DeluxeQueen00 wrote on 2012-07-12 at 10:24 AM

shellzcuda wrote on 2012-07-12 at 10:15 AM
      Hi Mortonhippo,
      I can give you rockers cat, and I think I might have lion…are you in the trading rooms now?
      Hi DQ00,
      I have all of those. Want to meet in the trading room?
      Thanks,
      Shell

Um sorry can’t meet at the moment, I’m hanging out with my friends in the Collector Room. Can you add me at Angel118576? Thanks!
      DQ00

Hi DQ00,
      I will add you. Do you have any jellybeans from the party packs? I am looking for the Christmas Jellybean Pile, Winter Jellybean Pile and Spring Jellybeans or any jellybean jars.
      Thanks and have an awesome day!
      Shell

I don’t have any jellybean things at the moment, but I can get some!
      DQ00

Ok, here are some eStore PSFs for those gem pups :)

T-Rex
      Griffen
      Winged Tiger
      Airborne Puppy
      Vampire Bat
      Fire Fawn
      Licorice Fish

Please pick 4 of your choice!

DQ00

nuttybuddy

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-07-12 at 05:02 PM

Morton- No problem!
      Nutty- Oooh, I have a room full of fridges for things like holiday and special occasion foods too! It’s a pain trying to sort them all out though. According to my dock, food has the most items. But that may be since I have a whole bunch of multiples for some. And if you’d like to list some of your E-Store or Regular pets, that would be fine! But I’m actually just looking for the Rockerz Lion, Rockerz Cow, Candy Apple Camel, Licorice Fish, and Gelato Parrot for now. Soo.. You don’t have to if you don’t feel like it. xD

Hi again eggs :P

The only logged on one I have off your list is the gelato parrot. I will send that tomorrow :D and I won’t bother everyone with a list if thats the last of what you’re looking for :D It is a pain sorting but its also cool if like someone was off webkinz for a while and missed I can go back in and send them like from the smurf or bff cupcakes (I always store multiples in case someone misses…I have 14 pieces of amanda panda cake LOL!

NB

shellzcuda

Hi Mortonhippo,
      Will you be in the trading room tomorrow sometime? Otherwise I can Kinzpost some of them to you. Let me know what works best.
      Have a super evening!
      Shell

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.