* PSF Trading *

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives * PSF Trading *

This topic contains 302 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  sarahbearagirl7 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

I can make a list of all my psf they are free all you have to do is friend me @ smile657 and I will post a list of psfs for free :)

Stealthstorm

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-07-11 at 09:26 PM

Ferret- Hey, Ferret! I need absolutely nothing in return, lol. I have unlimited of those PSFs. Could I get your username so I could add you? Or you could add me: eggyeaster
      Laughable- Those are awesome PSFs! What would you like for the Violet Wing Butterfly, Moon Fox, and Ice Swan?
      Nutty- Ohhhh Nutty, Nutty, Nutty, always so helpful xD! The Rockerz Cat and Rockerz Purple Dog would be awesome! LOL, I love that puppy, he has funny hair. Oh, and please don’t feel like you have to register the pets that you still haven’t put online yet, I really, really wouldn’t want you to do that just for the PSFs. Did you see anything on my Haves list that you liked? :D
      Tiger- Did you see anything on my haves list that you needed? If so, I’d be happy to send it over!
      Shell- Way coolio! So have you adopted all the birthstone pets? If so, that is wicked awesome. XD I bet you have a cool gemstone room. Anyways, my username is eggyeaster if you’d like to add me. I could send the Sugar Rush Butterfly, Rock Candy Croc, and anything else you needed off my list for the six birthstone PSFs on my wants. :D
      Morton- Sounds good! My username is eggyeaster. :) LMK yours so I’ll know who to send the Ice Cream Scoop Snail PSF to!
      Stealth- There’s several people that have the Rockerz Cat PSF. I’ll try and see if I can find someone with a Signature Orange Tabby for you!

Thank you so much! That would be wonderful! ;)

Add me @ smile 657 for these free psf yellow lab, black lab, signature black lab, ice fawn, brilliant bandit, tropical island pup, chihuahua, Siamese cat, charming panda, golden retriever, HOP bunny, cinnamon dash hound, cocker spaniel, tree frog, black and white cat, harmony puppy, pretty panda, arctic fox, rooster, Clydesdale, clown fish, snow leopard, husky, strawberry cloud leopard, white terroir, peppermint puppy, canary, Boston terroir, koala, alley cat, robin, pug, Persian cat, porcupine, Scottish terroir sorry it’s not in list form at the end of this I figured how to do it on my iPod lol :) I have more lol next list

mortonhippo

tigeroar wrote on 2012-07-11 at 08:02 PM

i have rockerz cat. tytybowtie :D

HEy Ty Ty I have rockerz cow and bull dog wanna trade?!? LMK
      ~mortonhippo~

Ferret- Hey, Ferret! I need absolutely nothing in return, lol. I have unlimited of those PSFs. Could I get your username so I could add you? Or you could add me: eggyeaster

Laughable- Those are awesome PSFs! What would you like for the Violet Wing Butterfly, Moon Fox, and Ice Swan?

Nutty- Ohhhh Nutty, Nutty, Nutty, always so helpful xD! The Rockerz Cat and Rockerz Purple Dog would be awesome! LOL, I love that puppy, he has funny hair. Oh, and please don’t feel like you have to register the pets that you still haven’t put online yet, I really, really wouldn’t want you to do that just for the PSFs. Did you see anything on my Haves list that you liked? :D

Tiger- Did you see anything on my haves list that you needed? If so, I’d be happy to send it over!

Shell- Way coolio! So have you adopted all the birthstone pets? If so, that is wicked awesome. XD I bet you have a cool gemstone room. Anyways, my username is eggyeaster if you’d like to add me. I could send the Sugar Rush Butterfly, Rock Candy Croc, and anything else you needed off my list for the six birthstone PSFs on my wants. :D

Morton- Sounds good! My username is eggyeaster. :) LMK yours so I’ll know who to send the Ice Cream Scoop Snail PSF to!

Stealth- There’s several people that have the Rockerz Cat PSF. I’ll try and see if I can find someone with a Signature Orange Tabby for you!

Stealthstorm

Hi guys! I am in need of Rockers Cat and Signature Orange Tabby! LMK!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.