PSFs and PSI traders over here

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives PSFs and PSI traders over here

This topic contains 13 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Chelsea315 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

bamboo578

<p>Hi! I have the panda simease barred owl and leopard,oh,and sapphire Pegasus.
    </p>

bamboo578 wrote on 2012-09-28 at 07:43 PM

Hi! I have the panda simease barred owl and leopard,oh,and sapphire Pegasus.

Hi!
      What would you like for your Sapphire Peg PSI?
      I have Rockerz Bulldog, Lion, Purple Dog, and Cow PSI.
      PLMK Thanks!

~Princessjrc~

morningshine

christinekc wrote on 2012-09-30 at 03:30 PM

I have some PSF I am willing to trade for regualur food. Party food, W-Shop, whatever, just I don’t want a PSF in return. My most popualar are Mystical Panda (ONLY FOUND IN TRADING CARD PACKS), Rockerz Cow, Signature Golden Retreiver, And Signature Ragdoll Cat. You get a bonus food if you have one of the food items I am looking for for a friend. There are mostly old holiday foods that not alot of people would have. I also have other PSF, so just ask. I do NOT have any E-store. The PSIs are NOT, I repeat ARE NOT for trade. Thanks! KC

wow thanks what foods are you looking for i collect foods but i might not have them and i would be interted in your mystical panda psi anything from w shop!- just name it

~b bright morningshine

I have some PSF I am willing to trade for regualur food. Party food, W-Shop, whatever, just I don\\\’t want a PSF in return. My most popualar are Mystical Panda (ONLY FOUND IN TRADING CARD PACKS), Rockerz Cow, Signature Golden Retreiver, And Signature Ragdoll Cat. You get a bonus food if you have one of the food items I am looking for for a friend. There are mostly old holiday foods that not alot of people would have. I also have other PSF, so just ask. I do NOT have any E-store. The PSIs are NOT, I repeat ARE NOT for trade. Thanks! KC

hello? what would you like for your mystical panda PSF?
      i can give you any w-shop food, (just say the word) and here\’s some extra food.
      enchanted berry, (smurf) chocolate chalk, jelly snack packs, (X7) green fishsicles, (happy foot 2, X2)
      wintermint candy cane, enchanted berry pie, (smurf) island berry smoothie, (kinectimals) peppermint hot coco,
      suger snowbear cookie, gingerbread cheesecake, (2011 christmas) icicle ice pop, (winterfeast) gold star choco bar,
      gingersnap snowflake cookie, tripple hot coco, (food recipe) best cherry cupcake, snow cone, (winterfeast)
      love chocolate, (?) i love chocolate cake, (2011 valentines day) cinnamon hearts, (2011 valentines day)
      and more! PLMKSNOL

I have some PSF I am willing to trade for regualur food. Party food, W-Shop, whatever, just I don’t want a PSF in return. My most popualar are Mystical Panda (ONLY FOUND IN TRADING CARD PACKS), Rockerz Cow, Signature Golden Retreiver, And Signature Ragdoll Cat. You get a bonus food if you have one of the food items I am looking for for a friend. There are mostly old holiday foods that not alot of people would have. I also have other PSF, so just ask. I do NOT have any E-store. The PSIs are NOT, I repeat ARE NOT for trade. Thanks! KC

kc i need your rockerz cow mystical cow and sid golden retriver please for whatevr i send you from the wshop

I need sapphire psi for the flying horse what do you need for it and please check out my forum Lovely Design that you will Love.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.