PSI CALL!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives PSI CALL!!

This topic contains 77 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

What kind of psi do you have?

KK

nuttybuddy

Fudgey

Did you ever decide what you’d like (if you still wanna trade it that is lol) for the confetti chest googles blue thing a ma jig (LOL)

NB (formerly NW)

nuttybuddy

FLW wrote on 2012-06-05 at 07:24 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-06-05 at 07:13 PM

FLW wrote on 2012-06-05 at 07:05 PM
      Is anyone here Clo9?

Hi, yes , that’s me. Hope you don’t mind, just didn’t want to see you trade something much more valuable than fairy stuff. Are you a friend of KK’s?( I call her Roxy.) Do you guys have a forum together? Well, she is a friend of mine over at Calling All Traders. Anyway, JLMK what else you need. DF

So, thanks again! I sent you a gift, I hope you like some of the stuff! Yeah, KK is a good friend of mine! Thanks!
      Ur friend,
      FLW :)

FLW

I believe it was you and I that traded the something of mine (I cant remember LOL) for the rainbow table……chloe is aweseome…remember when I was trying to tell you a bit about the values (which I am SO NOT the greatest at myself lol) and told you I could ask a couple of friends about the values….chloe was one of those friends LOL she is great, if you have a question about values there is the wgiev guide (which I am finally learning how to navigate a LITTLE BIT lol) I think I told you about that value guide but I cant remember or you can go to the calling all traders!!!!!!!calling all traders!!!!!!!!!!! and ask her or cutie LOLZ!!! All of them on that forum are awesome peeps to trade with and just to have as a buddies on the forums :)

NB :)

jamessoccer11 wrote on 2012-06-05 at 06:44 PM

FV Do u still have the sundra?

don’t know what that is. do you mean sauna?

jewels, i like all the artics youhave exept the treadmill and the frozen pond.
      and anything out door. PLMKSNOL what you like!

drafthorse1 wrote on 2012-06-05 at 10:18 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-06-05 at 09:15 PM
      heres another list, schnauzer japody?, (schnauzer) bright light sea lamp, (sea horse)
      icy ocean bathtub, (seal) lost city throne, (shark) stylish siamesse sette, (siamesse cat) snowy ledge couch, (snow leopard) ski lodge fireplace, (st. bernard) strawberry jammin’ jukebox, (strawberry leopard)
      strawberry bubble bath, (strawberry cow) clown fish clown car?, (tomato clown fish) enchanted toy chest, (twilight dragon) western lowland gorilla sanctuary set, trailblazin’ terrier scooter, (terrier) thats all. anyone may offer.
      also looking for spa items.

Hey! I’m interested in your Strawberry Bubble Bath! My sister has wanted it forever! What would you like for it? PLMK! Thanks! -Drafthorse1 (AKA, DH)

drafthorse, i’ve been trying to contact you. so sorry…… anyway, its sortta in my spa right now.
      do you have any of thease? sunflower spa, (sunflower lion) shooting stra shower, (vigro horse)
      topaz bathroom set, (topaz terrier) sapphire tub, (sappfire spaineil) birdbath spa, (pink cockatoo)
      rocking wardrobe, (mowhock puppy) wild flower spa, (lilac giuena pig) fabled fireplace, (griffin)
      VIP booth, (glam gorilla) cotton candy closet, (cotton candy puppy) aquamarine set (aquamarine puppy)
      PLMKSNOL if youhave any of this.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.