PSI CALL!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives PSI CALL!!

This topic contains 77 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

What kind of psi do you have?

KK

jewels250 wrote on 2012-06-06 at 10:45 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-06-06 at 09:38 PM
      jewels, oh did i put that on my list??? my bad. i don’t know
      if i wanna trade icy artic organ. the gumball pit is a sure but what slide do you want?????

Oh no problem. Is the Sly slide the only one you have?

oh good! sorry ’bout that…. its just that i bought thee harp seal with my own money!
      its hard to let go… also thats not my only slide. i have two other slides. also ou do know
      that that is the same slide that i traded you for a long time ago? kept it all thease months…..
      oh geez…… uh jewels? i think i should just trade you the gumball pit…… sorry. i’m really attached to that slide.
      …………i’m sorry! i feel SOOOOOOOOO tired! its 8:00am in the morning and i just woke up!

jewels250

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-06-06 at 09:38 PM

if i wanna trade icy artic organ. the gumball pit is a sure but what slide do you want?????

Oh no problem. Is the Sly slide the only one you have?

jewels250

jennifer10188 wrote on 2012-06-06 at 09:13 PM

i have 2 that I’m willing to trade,a cool pooch pool table and a wacky eucalyptus TV choose either one.OH OH OH I almost 4got I would trade one of those 4 a super bed,if u have 1 or an exclusive item.

Hi! Do you mean the bed in a box? I will give you that and any current wish machine item for the Pooch pool table. LMK Thanks,

JEWELS

nuttybuddy

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-06-06 at 08:18 PM

nutty oh that story totally makes sence! LOLZ! everyone just calls me fudgey….
      maybe i should change my UN to fudgey? LOL. my dad wouldn’t want me to have another account though. guess i’m stuck. anywho, i don’t go on the traders forum. its so crowded and when i make a list there i end up forgetting
      it and when i finally remember it, it’ll have like 10 more new pages on there so its impossible to find. L;OL.
      hey nutty, you’ve earned my, “fudgey stamp of aproovle” LOL. that just means i’ll give it to you for free
      and if you send me a gift i’ll send it back to you tomorow. :D

FV

I am not going on the “traders” forum any more either….just Calling all traders!!!! Calling all traders!!!!! Its a bit slower paced, peeps are not so flipped out if you dont respond in 2 seconds LOL

I love that I have earned the “fudgey stamp of approval” LOL that is to funny!

I sincerely appreciate the gift that is extremely nice of you!!!…..I cant send anything back??????

NB

PS: hope this posts!! And, are you getting any of the “rockerz”???? they are sooooooooo TOTALLY ADORABLE!!!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.