PSI CALL!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives PSI CALL!!

This topic contains 77 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

What kind of psi do you have?

KK

FLW

dogfish wrote on 2012-06-05 at 07:33 PM

jewels250 wrote on 2012-06-05 at 07:15 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-06-05 at 06:12 PM

xwzy1 wrote on 2012-06-05 at 03:56 PM

rat50 wrote on 2012-06-05 at 03:06 PM
      Im looking for PSI. -pet specific item- If you have some -which you all do- please post what you would be willing to trade for them! I trade mostly exclusive items but other things as well upon request. Thank you! :)

oh by the way i’m a leopard titled Lexi, she wears a swan dress and a hat , 3-D glasses and green shoes!
      I have husky and golden retriever psi
      – xwzy

Hi, I hope you like that golf cart I sent you as a gift. I enjoy giving out gifts to people. Too bad you didn’t thank me, so I guess I won’t be sending you any more free stuff.

Hey there Dogfish, I know how you feel. I send people gifts all the time and I very rarely get a thank you. I wanted to send you one after reading this I don’t remember your UN. I know we’ve posted before so if you could remind me that would be great. Thanks,
      JEWELS

Hi Jewels, good grief, you don’t owe me a thank you, that was a great trade for me and I couldn’t be happier. ( FLW, Please don’t send me anything, I really need nothing.) Anyway, I was just being a rascal, LOL That person left a post saying they wanted that rare and on a whim I sent it. Just wanted to see if I could get a Thank You, LOL Not having much luck, LOL Hey BTW do you need the fairy sheild for your room? LMK TTYL DF

Sorry…it was just that I was so astonished on how nice someone could be to send all that awesome stuff! I HAD to send something back! Sorry, and thanks again! :)

Ur friend,
      FLW :)

jewels250

FV, I forgot to add the Polar Playpen (Sig), Snowy Ledge Couch and Alps Rescue Station. I think I also have a big Mountain snowy slide thing but I forget what it’s called. It’s a Sig though.

JEWELS

dogfish

jewels250 wrote on 2012-06-05 at 07:15 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-06-05 at 06:12 PM

xwzy1 wrote on 2012-06-05 at 03:56 PM

Im looking for PSI. -pet specific item- If you have some -which you all do- please post what you would be willing to trade for them! I trade mostly exclusive items but other things as well upon request. Thank you! :)

oh by the way i’m a leopard titled Lexi, she wears a swan dress and a hat , 3-D glasses and green shoes!
      I have husky and golden retriever psi
      – xwzy

Hi, I hope you like that golf cart I sent you as a gift. I enjoy giving out gifts to people. Too bad you didn’t thank me, so I guess I won’t be sending you any more free stuff.

Hey there Dogfish, I know how you feel. I send people gifts all the time and I very rarely get a thank you. I wanted to send you one after reading this I don’t remember your UN. I know we’ve posted before so if you could remind me that would be great. Thanks,
      JEWELS

Hi Jewels, good grief, you don’t owe me a thank you, that was a great trade for me and I couldn’t be happier. ( FLW, Please don’t send me anything, I really need nothing.) Anyway, I was just being a rascal, LOL That person left a post saying they wanted that rare and on a whim I sent it. Just wanted to see if I could get a Thank You, LOL Not having much luck, LOL Hey BTW do you need the fairy sheild for your room? LMK TTYL DF

jewels250

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-06-05 at 06:41 PM

rosylover wrote on 2012-06-05 at 06:29 PM

just name a PSI and i probably have it. lol! i want pet of the month/exclusive items.

hey do you have the monkey and signature small chimpanzee PSI? also
      do you have any artic PSI? PLMKSNOL.

Hey there FV, I have lots of arctic Psi’s. Here are some I have to trade ;

Northern Nights bed
      Icy Fishing Hole Fridge
      Frozen Dining Chair
      Ice Age Icebox
      Ice Tower Lookout
      Frozen Fountain (Sig)
      Frozen Tundra Treadmill
      Glistening Glacier Throne
      Frozen Pond
      Arctic Window
      Wonderland Window

I think I have more I’ll check.

JEWELS

FLW

dogfish wrote on 2012-06-05 at 07:13 PM

FLW wrote on 2012-06-05 at 07:05 PM
      Is anyone here Clo9?

Hi, yes , that’s me. Hope you don’t mind, just didn’t want to see you trade something much more valuable than fairy stuff. Are you a friend of KK’s?( I call her Roxy.) Do you guys have a forum together? Well, she is a friend of mine over at Calling All Traders. Anyway, JLMK what else you need. DF

So, thanks again! I sent you a gift, I hope you like some of the stuff! Yeah, KK is a good friend of mine! Thanks!

Ur friend,
      FLW :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.