PSI TRADING!!:)

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives PSI TRADING!!:)

This topic contains 121 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  lacrossegirl5 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

iam looking for cottoncandy puppy batic elephant or gold and white cat i will make my best trade to

craftykid99

what would you want for the tennis ball swing and ice tower look out? add me craftykid99

evileyes567

I will trade three exclusive items for one PSI. I am looking for Fox, Pink Cockatoo or a Bluefadoodle PSI. I find this offer a good bargain, but I’ll trade to anyone with the PSIs I’m looking for. =)

I’ll probably be on around 5-12 PM, WEBKINZ time. On weekends I might be on longer.

craftykid99

i have the full black ninja outfit for trade what is your offer

nuttybuddy

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-08-30 at 10:34 PM

Emiliagg- sorry I don’t need that either… have any clothes?
      NB– yeah I put the flooring in my retired exclusives room. Neon plants… sparkles… colorfulness…plus that flooring… its my fav room. So if emiliagg doesn’t have any clothes I need then your next! I might also ask Emilia if they have retired exclusives… I collect them… its fun collecting them… anyway so yeah…. yeah. Ttyl!
      -4pb-

4pb

That sounds totally cool! One of these days I will have to come see it!! Funny, I am a retired exclusives collector too!!! I collect those and clothing and any swing and slide I can get my mitts on LOL!!! I have a friend who has all the old stuff and not a lot of the newer stuff so we generally are able to work a trade out :) it also helps that I have time to do like all the clicks and contests, she doesn’t have time so I always save a set of whatever exclusive to the newz stuff I get…..it works out pretty well! Anyway, like I said before, I will keep an eye on the forum :) Talk to you later :)

NB

EmiliaGG wrote on 2012-08-30 at 10:46 PM

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-08-30 at 10:34 PM
      Emiliagg- sorry I don’t need that either… have any clothes?
      NB– yeah I put the flooring in my retired exclusives room. Neon plants… sparkles… colorfulness…plus that flooring… its my fav room. So if emiliagg doesn’t have any clothes I need then your next! I might also ask Emilia if they have retired exclusives… I collect them… its fun collecting them… anyway so yeah…. yeah. Ttyl!
      -4pb-

no i dont but i sold my psi and need one and so what else do you need please i need it

Retired exclusives?

-4pb-

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.