pumpkin coach bed, army and more here

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives pumpkin coach bed, army and more here

This topic contains 13 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  AquamarineKatsuma 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

kbk100

Hi, I have pumpkin coach bed, army shirt, year 5 and 7 pictures and trophies arctic tundra walls and floors, sparkle springs tree and tabby von meow’s hot cup of cocoa! I mainly need priceless promo and new psi. Let me know if interested

kbk100

Hi, sorry my list is changing so fast! my list is the same other then the only priceless I have for trade is elf hat, but I still have the trophies and pictures and so on. Let me know if interested :) I’ll try to keep my list the same for a while, HAHA!

Hi there! I’d love the pumpkin bed! I can offer the promo dog sofa, or the promo maple syrup fountain for it! Let me know if you’re interested! Thanks, AQUA

womack24

Aquamarine, I would love the dog sofa I have the promo gumball slide if you are interested. kbk, sorry to ask someone else in your forum:) I have full rock outfit, gold dress and sandals, harvest hat, red rock, slips, full cloud, spins and wings if you are interested in any. I would like the elf hat.

kbk100

Hi, I have a few changes to my trade list here they are : I now have army shirt, elf hat, cat hat, year 5 and 7 trophies and pictures, sparkle springs tree and tabby von meow’s cup of cocoa! Let me know if interested! :)

Hi kbk100! :D I have a friend who really needs the arctic tundra walls and floor, but I don’t know where she is on the forums.( she posted a forum about needing this) I don’t know if you’ve heard of her: jami912. When I find her, I will let you know ASAP, and if she still needs it or not. Just in case she needs it, can you please hold on to it, until I let you know? It shouldn’t take too long to find her. Have a sweet day!~sugar rush princess

kbk100, I found jami912, and she got her arctic tundra walls and floor from someone. :D You can take off hold. Thanks! ~sugar rush princess

Madukayil

Hello! I would love to offer you something for the pumpkin coach bed. I have a few promo, like the tyrannical rex slide, enchanted elven pipe organ, and I have a few priceless, like the purple tee and bunny ears. Please let me know if any of those sound alright to you, and if they do, could you let me your user name? Mine is Madukayil, but you can call me Maddie. Thanks, and have a great day! –Maddie :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.