Purple Tee Shirt for trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Purple Tee Shirt for trade!

This topic contains 83 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  peacelovegymnastics 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

guest112232

What’s tthe purple tee

mortonhippo

peacelovegymnastics wrote on 2012-07-14 at 02:21 PM

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-07-14 at 12:56 PM

peacelovegymnastics wrote on 2012-07-14 at 12:06 PM

Eveh wrote on 2012-07-14 at 10:50 AM
      I just recently got the purple tee and I want to trade it now! So offer now and then we can meet up in the club house!

what do you want for it? i could offer the purple floral fox PSI…….PLMK!
      ~*~*PLG*~*~

Hiya! I don’t have the purple tee but I have shuts and wings and lots if psi and I am very very interested in your floral fox psi!!!!! Plmk
      ~mortonhippo~

i will trade for your shuts!!!!!!! is that a fair trade? PLMK!!!!!!!

Yes I think it is a very fair trade!!!!! I will be very buissy this weekend so let’s meet yellow zone room 2 at 7:00 kinz time in plus!! Plmk if u can make it
      ~mortonhippo~

CyberMink

kittensrule wrote on 2012-07-14 at 02:22 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-07-14 at 01:28 PM

I just recently got the purple tee and I want to trade it now! So offer now and then we can meet up in the club house!

Eveh
      I am an avid clothing collector and the purple T is one I would LOVE to have!!!! Purple is an all time favorite color for me too LOL! Is there something specific you’re looking for by chance? I have psi rare exclusives, extras on some kinz style and older holiday clothing ummmm LMK cuz I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to add that t-shirt to my collection :) Hope to hear from you soon :P
      NB

NB!! I need help! I just got scammed!!
      Your friend KR

What happened kitty? I know im not NB but i dont know exactly whats happening. is some of your items from your dock gone or like you traded it wrong or like sending issues?

kittensrule

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-07-14 at 01:28 PM

Eveh
      I am an avid clothing collector and the purple T is one I would LOVE to have!!!! Purple is an all time favorite color for me too LOL! Is there something specific you’re looking for by chance? I have psi rare exclusives, extras on some kinz style and older holiday clothing ummmm LMK cuz I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to add that t-shirt to my collection :) Hope to hear from you soon :P
      NB

NB!! I need help! I just got scammed!!

Your friend KR

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-07-14 at 12:56 PM

peacelovegymnastics wrote on 2012-07-14 at 12:06 PM

what do you want for it? i could offer the purple floral fox PSI…….PLMK!
      ~*~*PLG*~*~

Hiya! I don’t have the purple tee but I have shuts and wings and lots if psi and I am very very interested in your floral fox psi!!!!! Plmk
      ~mortonhippo~

i will trade for your shuts!!!!!!! is that a fair trade? PLMK!!!!!!!

Eveh

Ok who wants to meet in the club house to trade??

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.