Purple Tee Shirt for trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Purple Tee Shirt for trade!

This topic contains 83 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  peacelovegymnastics 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

guest112232

What’s tthe purple tee

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-07-14 at 02:58 PM

peacelovegymnastics wrote on 2012-07-14 at 02:21 PM

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-07-14 at 12:56 PM

peacelovegymnastics wrote on 2012-07-14 at 12:06 PM

Eveh wrote on 2012-07-14 at 10:50 AM
      I just recently got the purple tee and I want to trade it now! So offer now and then we can meet up in the club house!

what do you want for it? i could offer the purple floral fox PSI…….PLMK!
      ~*~*PLG*~*~

Hiya! I don’t have the purple tee but I have shuts and wings and lots if psi and I am very very interested in your floral fox psi!!!!! Plmk
      ~mortonhippo~

i will trade for your shuts!!!!!!! is that a fair trade? PLMK!!!!!!!

Yes I think it is a very fair trade!!!!! I will be very buissy this weekend so let’s meet yellow zone room 2 at 7:00 kinz time in plus!! Plmk if u can make it
      ~mortonhippo~

sorry i dont have kinzchat + and that time doesnt work for me. would yellow zone, normal kinzchat at 4:00 kinztime work for you? PLMK!

~*~*PLG*~*~

froggy231999

i didnt even notice it was retired. lol. i have a bunch..

nuttybuddy

Eveh wrote on 2012-07-14 at 01:35 PM

Well I am looking for swirl (probably not worth it), torns, shuts, dj, bunny ears (pink or white), or anything else. I will be in trading room two Kinz Chat Plus (so we can say what we want) if you want we can meet somewhere else. I’m on the blue cell phone and my dog is a Samoyed named Nanook If I’m not there say something lol

Hey there eveh

Sorry I don’t have any of that stuff…. :( anything else you might like for it?

NB

nuttybuddy

kittensrule wrote on 2012-07-14 at 02:22 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-07-14 at 01:28 PM

I just recently got the purple tee and I want to trade it now! So offer now and then we can meet up in the club house!

Eveh
      I am an avid clothing collector and the purple T is one I would LOVE to have!!!! Purple is an all time favorite color for me too LOL! Is there something specific you’re looking for by chance? I have psi rare exclusives, extras on some kinz style and older holiday clothing ummmm LMK cuz I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to add that t-shirt to my collection :) Hope to hear from you soon :P
      NB

NB!! I need help! I just got scammed!!
      Your friend KR

KR
      Gosh i am not sure what I can do to help….what happened?? LMK and I will try and help.
      NB

kittensrule

CyberMink wrote on 2012-07-14 at 02:44 PM

kittensrule wrote on 2012-07-14 at 02:22 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-07-14 at 01:28 PM

Eveh
      I am an avid clothing collector and the purple T is one I would LOVE to have!!!! Purple is an all time favorite color for me too LOL! Is there something specific you’re looking for by chance? I have psi rare exclusives, extras on some kinz style and older holiday clothing ummmm LMK cuz I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to add that t-shirt to my collection :) Hope to hear from you soon :P
      NB

NB!! I need help! I just got scammed!!
      Your friend KR

What happened kitty? I know im not NB but i dont know exactly whats happening. is some of your items from your dock gone or like you traded it wrong or like sending issues?

I traded my lion hat for the diving shirt and flippers thinking they were scuba!!! *cries*

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.