purple vampiress costume dress for trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives purple vampiress costume dress for trade!

This topic contains 52 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  nutty_buddy 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hannah412

guineapigirl2 wrote on 2012-11-01 at 07:37 PM

i like it,but feel free to offer away!

Need cat pants? Or anything else? xD

wow i wasn’t able to get on all yesterday sorry and i’m just someone who gets confused easily NB.

Hannah412

guineapigirl2 wrote on 2012-11-01 at 07:37 PM

i like it,but feel free to offer away!

I have melody hat, army, wacky jeans, witch, elf, cat shirt… LMK if you need anything! My UN is Gizzy321123. Feel free to add me and we can work something out.

i need the costume does anyone want texting puppy psi, elephants hat, rockin recording booth, lurking lagoon, or cocoa cafe booth?

veggie- good luck!!! seems like you’ve got tons of good offers!!

chloe, wut… how did you get 2 costumes?? i only got like, 5 vogue vampire costumes and 3 wizard costumes and 4 modern vampire costumes AND 10000000000000000000 VOGUE VAMPIRE PANTS…
      kay maybe not THAT many pants.. but still…

NB- alrighty, i’ll post it right away.. thanks!!

~~cassie

nutty_buddy

guineapigirl2 wrote on 2012-11-02 at 03:54 PM

i’m all confused one df is kinda being a little mean cause i have given my friends stuff[and more importantly friendship!] 2 i like everyone is offers and i really am confused about values.

What confuses you aout the values? I do not want the costume bad enough to try and confuse you, I tried everything I could to explain that it would be very valuable! It is HTF item and will trade for tons!!!!! Im sorry if you feel like people are being confusing but I took the time and tried best I could to explain how valued that was going to be

NB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.