purple vampiress costume dress for trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives purple vampiress costume dress for trade!

This topic contains 52 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  nutty_buddy 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hannah412

guineapigirl2 wrote on 2012-11-01 at 07:37 PM

i like it,but feel free to offer away!

Need cat pants? Or anything else? xD

dogfish

FluffySilly713 wrote on 2012-11-01 at 09:08 PM

oh my gosh you won this dress??? congratulations!!!! trade it wisely, cause people offer tons. i saw someone offering emo jeans and licorice dress promo for it in the trading room once. i don’t know what it trades for, but it seems like a ton!! good luck with this one, veggie!!
      ~~cassie

Hey veggie, do you have just the dress? I have the costume, but could offer the menorrah you want , maybe. LMK DF

bamboo578 wrote on 2012-11-01 at 09:24 PM

Need wacky hot air ballon ruby gemster or token collector trophy?

Bamboo, do you still want to trade???

nutty_buddy

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-01 at 09:20 PM

oh my gosh you won this dress??? congratulations!!!! trade it wisely, cause people offer tons. i saw someone offering emo jeans and licorice dress promo for it in the trading room once. i don’t know what it trades for, but it seems like a ton!! good luck with this one, veggie!!
      ~~cassie

Yes, I totally agree, be sure to trade it wisely! I know of someone who was offering Moon Bear PSI, Silky Chicken PSI, and Emo Jeans for the Dress and Shoes to this outfit. Hope you get the best deal possible!! Good luck! *AIW

AIW and Fluffy

You guys are SO right lol!! I am gonna offer her a level 10 and a couple psi and or points whatever she wants lol….. that is soooo hard to find, I know people have done for ooodles of accounts and didn’t get even a piece (like me LOL) so yep very hard to find!! :P

NB

bamboo578

Need wacky hot air ballon ruby gemster or token collector trophy?

~~cassie

Yes, I totally agree, be sure to trade it wisely! I know of someone who was offering Moon Bear PSI, Silky Chicken PSI, and Emo Jeans for the Dress and Shoes to this outfit. Hope you get the best deal possible!! Good luck! *AIW

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.