purple vampiress costume dress for trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives purple vampiress costume dress for trade!

This topic contains 52 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  nutty_buddy 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hannah412

guineapigirl2 wrote on 2012-11-01 at 07:37 PM

i like it,but feel free to offer away!

Need cat pants? Or anything else? xD

all i’m confused
      fluffy and alice- you’re so nice!
      all- my friend traded it cause she had 2 of them

i decided the only way to calm done is to listen to NPR if i trade it i’ll tell.
      but too much pressure scares me.

everyone- poor veggie is all confused. i really want the menorah but df you have he costume and i don’t want overprice and like eveything ppl offer lol so little veggie is having a tough time
      also- just clarrfying my friend somehow won 2 and decided to traded me one very nicely.

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-01 at 09:20 PM

FluffySilly713 wrote on 2012-11-01 at 09:08 PM
      oh my gosh you won this dress??? congratulations!!!! trade it wisely, cause people offer tons. i saw someone offering emo jeans and licorice dress promo for it in the trading room once. i don’t know what it trades for, but it seems like a ton!! good luck with this one, veggie!!
      ~~cassie

Yes, I totally agree, be sure to trade it wisely! I know of someone who was offering Moon Bear PSI, Silky Chicken PSI, and Emo Jeans for the Dress and Shoes to this outfit. Hope you get the best deal possible!! Good luck! *AIW

thanks you too. and my friends actually won 2 dresses and gave one to me.[she is really good at playing games with me].

dogfish wrote on 2012-11-01 at 10:04 PM

FluffySilly713 wrote on 2012-11-01 at 09:08 PM
      oh my gosh you won this dress??? congratulations!!!! trade it wisely, cause people offer tons. i saw someone offering emo jeans and licorice dress promo for it in the trading room once. i don’t know what it trades for, but it seems like a ton!! good luck with this one, veggie!!
      ~~cassie

Hey veggie, do you have just the dress? I have the costume, but could offer the menorrah you want , maybe. LMK DF

DONT TRADEY, VEGGIE!! i can try to find the pretty menorah, that dress is worth tons more!!

sorry DF, lol!!

~~cassie

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.