purple vampiress costume dress for trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives purple vampiress costume dress for trade!

This topic contains 52 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  nutty_buddy 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hannah412

guineapigirl2 wrote on 2012-11-01 at 07:37 PM

i like it,but feel free to offer away!

Need cat pants? Or anything else? xD

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-02 at 03:45 PM

NB- Just curious, is the Culinary Cat Counter Level 10? I thought it was the Silversoft Cat PSI or am I totally confused? (which is quite highly possible LOL) LMK, thanks! *AIW

it’s a psi

i’m all confused one df is kinda being a little mean cause i have given my friends stuff[and more importantly friendship!] 2 i like everyone is offers and i really am confused about values.

NB- Just curious, is the Culinary Cat Counter Level 10? I thought it was the Silversoft Cat PSI or am I totally confused? (which is quite highly possible LOL) LMK, thanks! *AIW

xboxpab

guineapigirl2 wrote on 2012-11-01 at 07:37 PM

i like it,but feel free to offer away!

i can offer sweet tooth psi

FluffySilly713 wrote on 2012-11-02 at 10:30 AM

Thanks Veggie :)
      And that’s really nice of your friend. It’s sad to say that if I won 2 dresses, I would probably keep one and trade the other, lol.
      Why don’t you post a wants list? Just post all the priceless and holiday and promo items you need. And make them add a bunch of stuff if they have silver menorah lol.
      Good luck!
      ~~cassie

Fluffy Silly? Can it be, it is! HEY! Its the harmony pup. Or some see me as little black lab in trading rooms Star.
      Anyway i want the dress check out the list

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.