purple vampiress costume dress for trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives purple vampiress costume dress for trade!

This topic contains 52 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  nutty_buddy 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hannah412

guineapigirl2 wrote on 2012-11-01 at 07:37 PM

i like it,but feel free to offer away!

Need cat pants? Or anything else? xD

dogfish

guineapigirl2 wrote on 2012-11-02 at 03:54 PM

i’m all confused one df is kinda being a little mean cause i have given my friends stuff[and more importantly friendship!] 2 i like everyone is offers and i really am confused about values.

Veggie, I am sorry if you thought I was being mean. I give items away everyday. I’ve givien things to you and fluffy and many other people. I gave away my extra Vampiress costume. You should just make a fair trade and try not to take advantage of anyone. I wished you luck with the trade and I was talking to fluffy, not really to you, so. BTW I got that menorah to give to you, but I left many post telling you I had it and you never once replied. See ya, DF

nutty_buddy

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-02 at 03:45 PM

NB- Just curious, is the Culinary Cat Counter Level 10? I thought it was the Silversoft Cat PSI or am I totally confused? (which is quite highly possible LOL) LMK, thanks! *AIW

AIW

My apologies, I was on a roll and listed it incorrectly. TO every one who has corrected me I am sorry everyone makes mistakes

NB

spunkygirl

NB- Just curious, is the Culinary Cat Counter Level 10? I thought it was the Silversoft Cat PSI or am I totally confused? (which is quite highly possible LOL) LMK, thanks! *AIW

It is the silversoft cat PSI. What is level 10?
      -spunky

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-11-02 at 05:02 PM

guineapigirl2 wrote on 2012-11-02 at 04:15 PM

it’s a psi

Yeah, Nutty, actually the counter isn’t level ten, just a more hard to find PSI. Still common, though, and I think current.

Ok thanks guys, that’s what I thought, I just wasn’t 100% positive so I didn’t want to say anything about it. :) *AIW

ferretfriend

guineapigirl2 wrote on 2012-11-02 at 04:15 PM

it’s a psi

Yeah, Nutty, actually the counter isn’t level ten, just a more hard to find PSI. Still common, though, and I think current.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.