Raffle #2

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Raffle #2

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  sweetcupcake16 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

okay guys, if you entered my first raffle, you know how it works, if you didn’t, the rules are simple. I will ask a question, and you’ll answer it, and tell me your user name so I either know who to send a request to, who to expect a request from, or who to send a prize to. when I get enough entries, or lose my patience (last time) (I get so eager :) ) I will enter the names in a raffele, and the prizes based on that theme will belong to the winners. everyone that isn’t drawn will be awarded with something small too. (last time it was Tabby’s glasses, this time, because the theme is fruity, it will be a strawberry hat) I think that’s all so without further ado, I’m announcing the prizes for the 2nd raffle, let’s see I have a modern juicer from Jumbleberry fields, fresh berry display (same I think), berry market fridge, (I think same, but I don’t know) cherry tank top from kinzstyle shop, tutti frutti headdress, pineapple hat, berry pickin’ galoshes, and many jumbleberry foods pies, muffins, and juice I’ll confirm them later while I’m not being rushed to get off my computer. JesusismyLord

Hi JesusismyLord830!!! I’m entering this! I <3 fruit. :) Merry Christmas!!!~SC

dora5678910

my sister is bubblegirl16633 my friend is seh60 and I am dora5678910 on webkinz, and we all use this webkinz newz account. thanks ahead if we win! :D

Atomton

Hi can I enter! I am making a room with these type items. I think you know me already! LOL!-Atom

Trader101

Hi, Thanks for holding this raffle. My username is v15d. Thanks, and Happy Holidays!!

sorry for the misspelled words, I was in a rush to get off because my brother had to do his schoolwork on my computer. (I won first place in my grade-wide spelling bee and third in my school-wide one so I get so mad at myself when I spell or say something wrong :D)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.