raffle!!! everyone gets a prize!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives raffle!!! everyone gets a prize!!!

This topic contains 12 voices and has 27 replies.

• Author

mollyberger

hi ;) ! in this forum I will give away prizes every Thursday!! just post your webkinz world username and then you have a chance to win!! I will put the usernames in a jar and then I will draw out three people !! those three will win first prize ! the fist prize is a bed, table, and a chair from a surprise room theme! then I will draw two more usernames. those two usernames will win second prize. secnd prize is a lamp and a bed side table from a surprise room theme. and then I will draw one last name. that username will win third prize wich is a rug from a surprise room theme. everyone else will receive a w tales book. it will be a surprise wich w tales you will get! I will post the winners here and I will also send them there gift! please give up to 3 days to give you your gift because I am very busy! once you post your name I will try to friend you . my user name on webkinz world is mollyberger. please friend me or I cant give you your gift! thx! :) :p :D

mollyberger

alright everyone!!! the draw will be in just a few hours!!!! now if you are reading this please go straight to your webkinz account and friend me. I have sent all the friend requests. please friend me because other wise you will not be able to get your gift!!! remember that the draw is in just a few hours!!!!

mollyberger

so do you want your friends in the raffle to? if I don’t get a answer soon I will just put them in.

Mine is Angelthepup22 some of my friends are: BumbleBkinz, kitcat006, and Agentqu

Trader101

Hi, thanks for holding the raffle! My webkinz world username is v15d. Thanks again, and Happy Holidays!! Trader101

True2MyWord1

True2MyWord1 is the name! Pip pip cheerio! ;D

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.