Random act of kindness

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Random act of kindness

This topic contains 117 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by  e3459d 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

inki14

Hi everyone! I will list a few things I have each day as I get them. Most will be rares. Just post your username and I will friend you and send!! Feel free to friend me too, just make sure the username gets posted so I know who it’s going to. Everything here is free, and if someone else would like to give I would be more than happy for them to use my forum!! Note: This forum was inspired by my wonderful friend, Becky. -Missy

foxstar2000

hey! my user is foxstar2000. i have a forum for my wish and trade list and if you want, when im done with that then i will see if i have any items that i was trading that werent traded and let you use them for the forum!!

inki14

Oh thank you foxstar! I would absolutely love that. You are welcome to come here to ask or give anytime. Can’t wait to hear from you again!! -Missy <3

Hey Friend!! just wanted to tell you that i won’t be on plus till the 22nd because both accounts got banned for a week. dapplegreyarabian won’t be till the 24th. so talk to you next monday on WW.~Dapplegreyhorse

Hi there. My username is pookiejosephine. That’s a very generous offer! Happy to hear Becky is inspiring so many, she is wonderful. If you have anything left to spare, I’d definitely love it, but if it gets too overwhelming, then no problem. Have a great day! Thank you!

inki14

Hey Alice! I saw you posted on Becky’s forum and I would love to help you out. Please post your favorite rare theme/rare items. I don’t have things like hers, but I would love to try to help. -Missy <3

KASSUZY

I want plants from Victorian Garden theme! No stone things! Just in case, -35 pets!

Anonymous

Marisprincess is my UN

KASSUZY

I could friend u then Anonymous! UN= KASSUZY Lol huh?

Hey inki14 mind if i help give? i love to give. :) ~Texas Girl And Thunderhead Forever!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.