Random act of kindness

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Random act of kindness

This topic contains 117 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by  e3459d 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

inki14

Hi everyone! I will list a few things I have each day as I get them. Most will be rares. Just post your username and I will friend you and send!! Feel free to friend me too, just make sure the username gets posted so I know who it’s going to. Everything here is free, and if someone else would like to give I would be more than happy for them to use my forum!! Note: This forum was inspired by my wonderful friend, Becky. -Missy

inki14

To webangusdog10098- Thank you : ) That is so nice of you to say. I just friended you at @angusdog1098. Do you have any specific rares you want? If you don’t reply in a few days I’ll just send out some that most people like. If you don’t need them feel free to send back or just keep for trading. Have a wonderful day!!! -Missy <3

Raindrop

A would like the chocolate bar bed from the exclusive section from the Wshop.

Hey bff do you by chance have the wshop train theme garbage can, light and tracks? My friend needs them.~Dappegreyhorse

inki14

Sure! Straight or curvy tracks? Also can you give your friend’s username or should I just send right to you? -Missy <3

dub

Hey this is Missy on my sister’s newz account. Just wanted to say please list the rares you need or check out my list on my new forum. Thanks and have a wonderful day!!! -Missy <3

jlhbo

My un is jlhbo

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.