Random act of kindness

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Random act of kindness

This topic contains 117 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by  e3459d 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

inki14

Hi everyone! I will list a few things I have each day as I get them. Most will be rares. Just post your username and I will friend you and send!! Feel free to friend me too, just make sure the username gets posted so I know who it’s going to. Everything here is free, and if someone else would like to give I would be more than happy for them to use my forum!! Note: This forum was inspired by my wonderful friend, Becky. -Missy

markg97

Hay Missy, I got the table and my room looks great. Thank You and See you around W.W.

Hey inki,Hope you had a good day at school. :) Blessings!! ~dapplegreyhorse

markg97

Hey Missy, I was wondering if you have a Neo Gothic Dining Table cause that will be great that is the last item I need to finish off the whole theme. just let me know and yes we are friends in W.W. username markg97 (same here and no caps). Thanks and just let me know

hi my username is Nellieocrowley

Doglove

I would love almost anything that you have, especially if it’s rare . My user is spottyleopard16

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.