Random act of kindness

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Random act of kindness

This topic contains 117 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by  e3459d 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

inki14

Hi everyone! I will list a few things I have each day as I get them. Most will be rares. Just post your username and I will friend you and send!! Feel free to friend me too, just make sure the username gets posted so I know who it’s going to. Everything here is free, and if someone else would like to give I would be more than happy for them to use my forum!! Note: This forum was inspired by my wonderful friend, Becky. -Missy

inki14

Ok so I changed this up a bit. Since i’m starting to get more posts please just post your username and tell me you favorite theme/themes. If you want a specific item let me know and I will see what I have. Thanks everyone!! -Missy <3

danilee21

my username is danilee21. You guys are so generous, people like you makes a better world :)

inki14

Aww thank you, and people like you make us givers happy to give!! Any rares you need at the time?? Just let me know which ones and I would be happy to send. -Missy <3

danilee21

Hi Missy! I’m really into the theme aztec and egypt right now. I love the pieces of history. :) Thank you!

inki14

Okay I have some Aztec. Are there any certain things you want from the theme? -Missy <3

inki14

I sent you a calendar today. Please, let me know if need it or not! Thanks!! -Missy <3

bobble

Such kind people.. my name is tia224 and my daughter is jasperem. we’d loved some new friends too so will add you later.

inki14

Okay, sent you both friend requests. Just let me know the type of rare you need and I will see what I have. Thanks for stopping by!! -Missy <3

LexyMonster

My username is LexyMonster I would appreciate any help I can get with rare items. Especially Persian. THANKS!

inki14

Okay I sent you two Persian pillow piles and a jade Persian rug. If you don’t need them you can send them back or feel free to keep them anyway. If you ever need any other rare, just stop by!!! Hope enjoy and I look forward hearing from you again!! -Missy <3

LexyMonster

I got them! Thank you SOOO MUCH!!!!

inki14

You’re welcome :) Come back if you ever need more. Also can you let me know exactly which Persian items you need? Thanks!! -Missy <3

inki14

Hey angel! I would love for you to help me give. My first rare givaways are: freshly planted garden, neo gothic side table, and pile of Persian pillows. Please let me know which of these(if any) you would like. To make it fair, I send to the first person who replies. Thanks everyone and hope to hear from you all soon!!! -Missy

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.