Random act of kindness

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Random act of kindness

This topic contains 117 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by  e3459d 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

inki14

Hi everyone! I will list a few things I have each day as I get them. Most will be rares. Just post your username and I will friend you and send!! Feel free to friend me too, just make sure the username gets posted so I know who it’s going to. Everything here is free, and if someone else would like to give I would be more than happy for them to use my forum!! Note: This forum was inspired by my wonderful friend, Becky. -Missy

Inki, i am starting my own give away/trading type forum. if they accept please stop by sometime ok? ~John3:16

inki14

Oh that’s wonderful angel!! I wish you good luck, and hope to stop by soon!! -Missy <3

ILoveHorses5

Thx my UN is: horsesarenice13 THX! <3 :) <3

inki14

Okay sent you a friend request. Can you let me know which rares you want? Thanks!! -Missy <3

missangel614

Sorry! We’re using my computer and news account right now, but the post and gift are missy’s. Just the account is mine lol. Actually if you send a friend request to missangel614, we can both send you a rare. I love helping new people!!

Hi just wanted to say thank you so much for the rare gifts!!! You made my day and my first rare! Is there anything you want in return I am new but I still have somethings like news stuff. Thanks again! :)

inki14

You are welcome!! So happy you like your gifts : ) I don’t need anything in return, but ty so much for the offer!! Have a nice day and enjoy you gifts : D -Missy <3

Cinnybugg2

Hello (again) my 1st reply never appeared :( My UN on W.W. is Cinnybugg and I will send out a FR to Miss Angel. Thank-you for this forum

Hi i’m lonewolf74780 on webkinz and would love if anyone could add me i’m new too webkinz Thanks

missangel614

I’ll add you and send you a rare, can’t wait for you to accept!! -Missy <3

Cinnybugg2

I wil send a FR request to you LoneWolf. My UN on Webkinz World is Cinnybugg.

no i don’t think i need any of those right now. mind if i give away a few stuff on here? just leave a username and i will pick random stuff. who know, somebody might get lucky and recieve a rare. inki, i will send you something speacial as soon as i can ok? ~Texas Girl

Cinnybugg2

Thanks for your special offer Texas Girl. I will send a FR out today (7/24). My UN on W.W. is Cinnybugg.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.