Random act of kindness

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Random act of kindness

This topic contains 117 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by  e3459d 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

inki14

Hi everyone! I will list a few things I have each day as I get them. Most will be rares. Just post your username and I will friend you and send!! Feel free to friend me too, just make sure the username gets posted so I know who it’s going to. Everything here is free, and if someone else would like to give I would be more than happy for them to use my forum!! Note: This forum was inspired by my wonderful friend, Becky. -Missy

Cinnybugg2

Dear inki14, I don’t have many rare items but I do have plenty of kinda rare. :-D I don’t like to go to the trader room so I would love to share on your forum. I also would like to try & get some of the rare items I need to complete some sets. My UN on WW is Cinnybugg. I will send a FR some time to day. Thank-you for this form.~~~~ Cinny

inki14

Hi Cinny!! Just let me know which rares you need and I will try to send. Thank you so much for wanting to share you items too. I’m sure everyone here would love to have some. Feel free to post what you have : ) Thanks!! -Missy <3

Hey bff, I know you have given me so much already,but could you help me get the starry slumber bed from the new theme. you could trade me it or i could send you a $1000 coin or a 50% off coupon to help. if you can’t that’s ok i understand. :) Thanks Dapplegreyhorse

inki14

Woah this is funny!! I just saw you posted this on another forum and I sent it too you(along with something else I know you were looking for.) I hope you didn’t already get either of them before I could send. Hope enjoy!! -Missy <3

inki14

Hey just thought I’d let everyone know where the forum name came from. Every Christmas we have a jar filled with slips of paper. One of the slips says “random act of kindness” which means you have to do something kind for someone else that don’t know. It seemed perfect for a giving forum : D Also I just got some neo gothic fireplaces, kinzvision plasma TV’s, and painted rose bushes if anyone needs them. Thanks for coming!! -Missy <3

hiii!! <3 <3 ive been looking for the experiment tables 2,3, and 4 for a long time now, and no one will trade them with me……..help me out ????? btw its from the kooky scientist theme.. my username is xxmagicalforestxx

inki14

Hi webkinzworld000123. I was only planning on giving away current rare items, but I might have one of the stations you’re looking for. If I have it, I will send. Also I saw on another forum that you needed an emperor’s bed. Do you still need that or did you get one? -Missy <3

hi i am still currently looking for the emperors bed. thanks!

Hi there inki14! I’m helloprettypanda (the one with the daring den slide on hold for you, lol), and I’m really interested in any persian or neo gothic rares you have to spare. Of course, if you are unable to send, I understand, and don’t worry, it’s absolutely fine. But many thanks for what you are doing here on these forums with your generosity. Thanks again for your help, and hopefully we can trade soon!! Have a great day! ~helloprettypanda~

This is just a message for inki14, regarding our trade earlier today: I LOVE THE POOL! You never told me it was that huge! And it’s just so adorable when the pets hop in! Thank you again so very much for the great trade! ~helloprettypanda~

inki14

Oh good! So glad you like it : ) I was surprised to find out it was so big when I got my first one too lol. And I absolutely LOVE the slide. It completes my psi slide collection and is so cool how snow puffs around the pet when it slides. Thank you!!! I do have Persian and neo gothic. Are there any certain items from the themes you need, or just random? -Missy

Any items from either themes would be just wonderful. I’m trying to start up a room for both of those themes, and so far, I have barely any persian or neogothic, but even if you send me something I already have, I could always use doubles. Anything you have to spare would be much appreciated. Thanks very much inki14, and very glad you like the slide! :) Thanks for all and any help! ~helloprettypanda~

inki14

Okay I sent you the neo gothic fireplace, bookshelf, and nightstand. Hope you needed those ones! If not you can either send them back or keep them to trade for things you do need. Enjoy!! -Missy <3

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.